PVP Warp Portal Offenses... - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

PVP Warp Portal Offenses...

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#26 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationRight behind you.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie, Classic

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

I don't want to make a big deal about it and report that person.
Besides, I didn't even know it is bannable.

@kotoyuri: Not everytime I could bring a bwing you know? Such as pvp? no? Don't people find other people who "Bwing" in pvp noobs? Why would I even need one if the purpose is a "clean" pvp fight?

LOL I believe she was joking, and making fun of him.

#27 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos- ohwait

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

I don't want to make a big deal about it and report that person.
Besides, I didn't even know it is bannable.

@kotoyuri: Not everytime I could bring a bwing you know? Such as pvp? no? Don't people find other people who "Bwing" in pvp noobs? Why would I even need one if the purpose is a "clean" pvp fight?

Always carry a bwing. EVERYWHERE. NEVER leave home without at least one. PVP? take it. WoE? Take it. Instance that if you log out you go to save point? take one anyway. Never let yourself get caught without one. Unless you're an aco class with level 2 teleport.

If you don't you'll end up in the centre of Morroc. Always. People on this game are jerks like that.

#28 zakame

zakame

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:37 AM

You've encountered a stereotypical typical pnoy (I am Pnoy myself without racist or crabmental remark)
though @offtopic: idjit pinoys play like that and say "asa" which means "you wish" or "your actions are vain".
Really it is irritating sometimes how you get insulted when you lost on a cheat.

@On topic: The deal kill isn't bannable, even trashtalk isn't.
I think we should have a pinned topic like a wall of shame..
though it is not allowed to post another player's name..

Hmm so much for politics.

Isn't there a /notrade toggle? But yeah, that deal trick is lame. Panggago lang ("just to troll.")

#29 Hanfeizi

Hanfeizi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:02 AM

This reminds me of a good ol' trick of freezing/stun people, open a warp, and send them to the seal map and let the seals kill them. :)

ALWAYS carry a bwing. This is RO we are talking about. Once, the WoE map glitched after the emperium broke, and I ended up inside weird places such as the airship (good) and AL1 (bad). In the latter case, the scene is all black, so I could not see the ferus hitting me.

#30 Minchi

Minchi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • Server:CHAOS BRUH!!!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:44 AM

Yeah when j got warped to the thief job change map I had recently reset my character and i was in pvp testing skills. Sucks but its whatever. People always do stuff like this in game.

#31 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

Okay, 3 posts forcing to carry a Bwing...
This is irritating..

Once again, the topic is about the offenses of sending someone in PvP via warpportal.
If we are to be required to carry Bwings, its like giving up on the thing as we allow these fockers to just keep on sending us there.
(and thus the purpose of why we are carrying one)
Their race should be annihilated :angry:

#32 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:18 PM

Okay, 3 posts forcing to carry a Bwing...
This is irritating..

Once again, the topic is about the offenses of sending someone in PvP via warpportal.
If we are to be required to carry Bwings, its like giving up on the thing as we allow these fockers to just keep on sending us there.
(and thus the purpose of why we are carrying one)
Their race should be annihilated :angry:

I rather forcing people to carry a bwing than removing warp portal. I really dislike when someone feels entitled to say removing something is a must. That is how we lost fun things to do like deadbranching in town, plant cultivation and polymorph (not everyone used it to kill merchants, it was fun to kill guildies in our afk spot), disabled several skills, nerfed hocus pocus, disabled bloody branches from fields...

Disabling and disabling, making the game plain and boring.

There is a solution to your problem, and that is carrying a butterfly wing. If anything, dead cells should be unmemoable, but warp portal is fine as it is.

#33 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

There is a solution to your problem, and that is carrying a butterfly wing. If anything, dead cells should be unmemoable, but warp portal is fine as it is.

A dead cell in the centre of Morocc is nothing compared to being sent to "A place that no longer exist and is inaccessible nor un-exit able."
What is so fun in being Warp Portaled + Magnum Break by a priest? or more typically Warp Portaled + Push Palm by a sura? on a PVP map?
Was the intention just to actually PVP or just to bug players?

Again, a dead cell is nothing. If the GMs decide not to remove Warp Portal from pvp, which is "pvp". Atleast have a full WIPE of memos. That will remove the maps without entry from existence.

Edited by Chigikogou, 03 February 2012 - 01:55 PM.

#34 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:34 PM

Is this only in Valk server?

#35 Hanfeizi

Hanfeizi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:00 PM

A dead cell in the centre of Morocc is nothing compared to being sent to "A place that no longer exist and is inaccessible nor un-exit able."
What is so fun in being Warp Portaled + Magnum Break by a priest? or more typically Warp Portaled + Push Palm by a sura? on a PVP map?

Again, a dead cell is nothing. If the GMs decide not to remove Warp Portal from pvp, which is "pvp". Atleast have a full WIPE of memos. That will remove the maps without entry from existence.

This is Ragnarok Online, not ROSE. Expect the unexpected, including lags, GM conspiracy, emo kids, DDOS, castle treasure boxes got stolen, and anything else under the sun. That what makes this game interesting.

THUS ALWAYS CARRY BWING.

Lord British postulate applies here.

#36 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:00 PM

Ymir does this alot. Priests and Suras alike.

#37 Froggems

Froggems

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:07 PM

It's ok, I get called badmanner by asians

Well...I'm from california...that's about as west as you can get, so almost everyone thinks I am a bad guy obviously.

Those Alaskans and Hawaiians though, those guys are a-holes

#38 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

This is Ragnarok Online, not ROSE. Expect the unexpected, including lags, GM conspiracy, emo kids, DDOS, castle treasure boxes got stolen, and anything else under the sun. That what makes this game interesting.

THUS ALWAYS CARRY BWING.

Lord British postulate applies here.

You sir are an idiot and an ignorant, seeing with your 83 posts compared to my 600+ which came MAINLY from Ragnarok Online forums.

Sire, thou art truly and idiot. I play Ragnarok Online, ROSE in my profile doesn't mean I came from ROSE nor ROSE is my main game.
Please, if you have nothing to contribute other than post for the 5th time the unsystematic dogma of "Always bring a Bwing" please gtfo from my thread.

With sincerity and humility please do so.

#39 Hanfeizi

Hanfeizi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:51 PM

You sir are an idiot and an ignorant, seeing with your 83 posts compared to my 600+ which came MAINLY from Ragnarok Online forums.

Sire, thou art truly and idiot. I play Ragnarok Online, ROSE in my profile doesn't mean I came from ROSE nor ROSE is my main game.
Please, if you have nothing to contribute other than post for the 5th time the unsystematic dogma of "Always bring a Bwing" please gtfo from my thread.

With sincerity and humility please do so.

Fantastic. Start name-calling and you will only show to the others how shallow your argument really is.

Hello, Godwin's law.

PS1: your 600+ posts does not mean that you are right. It only shows that you have a lot of time available to spam the forum.

PS2: I never said that your main game is ROSE. Don't people here use the term "if you all want to play nice, play ROSE instead?"

#40 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

THUS ALWAYS CARRY BWING.

Fantastic. Start name-calling and you will only show to the others how shallow your argument really is.

Hello, Godwin's law.

PS1: your 600+ posts does not mean that you are right. It only shows that you have a lot of time available to spam the forum.

PS2: I never said that your main game is ROSE. Don't people here use the term "if you all want to play nice, play ROSE instead?"

Bold# 1: The topic is not "This is Ragnarok Online: not Rose" but "Offenses regarding Warp Portal'ing somebody inside PVP room. E.T: Skill Abuse"
Bold# 2: I never name called, Even though english isn't my first language, I know that "Sir" is a term used to call someone of male gender whom you do not know politely. Correct?
Bold# 3: My 600 Post means, I have been playing RAGNAROK all this time. There is no such thing as "Spam" when you are discussing rightly on a topic. Disincluding you ofcourse who just said, and you are the 5th guy who posted the same thing. Which is "Thus always bring a BWING"
Bold# 4: Yes you never said ROSE is my main game. But as you have stated, you are somewhat IMPLYING, a statement such as comparative to the situation differed here (in RO) and there (in ROSE). You never should have said ROSE at all if you want your arguments straight from the beginning.

Also, please backread. I asked you to oust from my thread so that the weapons remain in their boxes and never used. I don't desire to argue.

Edited by Chigikogou, 03 February 2012 - 04:11 PM.

#41 Hanfeizi

Hanfeizi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:19 PM

Bold# 1: The topic is not "This is Ragnarok Online: not Rose" but "Offenses regarding Warp Portal'ing somebody inside PVP room. E.T: Skill Abuse"

Man, for a minute, I thought we were talking about Ragnarok Online. Apparently no PVP room in RO?

Bold# 2: I never name called, Even though english isn't my first language, I know that "Sir" is a term used to call someone of male gender whom you do not know politely. Correct?

Sire, thou art truly and idiot.

Bold# 2: I never name called, Even though english isn't my first language,

Humm....

Bold# 2: I never name called, Even though english isn't my first language,

Ahhhh....

I rest my case then.
#lrn2read

Bold# 3: My 600 Post means, I have been playing RAGNAROK all this time. There is no such thing as "Spam" when you are discussing rightly on a topic. Disincluding you ofcourse who just said, and you are the 5th guy who posted the same thing. Which is "Thus always bring a BWING"

Paging Sir Urial Lord of Glast/Annaquin. Paging Cydra.
#faillogic101

Bold# 4: Yes you never said ROSE is my main game. But as you have stated, you are somewhat IMPLYING, a statement such as comparative to the situation differed here (in RO) and there (in ROSE). You never should have said ROSE at all if you want your arguments straight from the beginning.

Man, I don't know that I am dealing with 1-900-psy-chic -- 50cent per minutes, satisfaction guaranteed.

Posted Image

I feel... I feel HOSTILITY... I FEEL HE IMPLIES.....

Meh.
Cleanup in aisle 7.

#42 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:28 PM

TIL - post count means something and calling someone sir isn't sarcasm.

#43 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:37 PM

TIL - post count means something and calling someone sir isn't sarcasm.

YES SIR

#44 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

Once the torch in Chronicle Towers is lit, buildings within each City can be accessed, (Safezone), and maps outside City stucture might be granted, but that's another PVP battle resting in the engine.

Edited by Scientistic, 03 February 2012 - 08:17 PM.

#45 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

Please stop flaming and ..
Thanks for bolding the "english isn't my first language"
That means it is your first language then right?

Then what part of me have you not understood?

When I called you sir, that was not sarcasm.
When I asked you to leave my thread, it was sincere and polite.
When I called you " Sire, thou are truly an idiot"

Sire is the Noun
Idiot is the Adjective

You told me my posts are 600 post means I had the time to spam the forums which was correct but incorrect about spamming,
yet you posted twice about bringing Bwings,
you also are starting to off topic.

You also brought up "This is Ragnarok, not ROSE" out of the blue..
What does that mean? What is the simple definition of such a profound term? I do not understand..

I also asked you kindly to leave my thread if you won't contribute,
yet here you are starting a war. Still posting without a much better contribution.

Yes, english is not my first language, but then again here I am speaking to you in your own language fluently.
I doubt you can do the favour for me.

Also one last note:

Please accept my sincerest apology, I do not wish to have an enemy nor an unfinished dispute.
I believe I have gone too far by calling you an idiot. I should not have said that.
Also, I humbly ask for your forgiveness if sarcasm was made in such ways for calling you "Sir" or "Sire"

I never intended to make a Man out of a Child by saying that.

Edited by Chigikogou, 03 February 2012 - 09:01 PM.

#46 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

Lets turn the wheel back to the topic at hand please.

#47 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

Not everytime I could bring a bwing you know? Such as pvp? no? Don't people find other people who "Bwing" in pvp noobs? Why would I even need one if the purpose is a "clean" pvp fight?

This warp portal behaviour has happened since forever and it is hard to catch ss to report it (but it is skill abuse)

However, the people advising you to carry bwings are quite right, you should have some on you ALL THE TIME, not just for pvp. You never know when you'll step the wrong warp, or someone will knock you around whilst afk in town and into warps. Granted, that is illegal, but isn't carrying a couple of bwings less annoying than being stuck somewhere?

You can't control other people's behaviour, but you can protect yourself from the consequences of it.

#48 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:02 PM

This warp portal behaviour has happened since forever and it is hard to catch ss to report it (but it is skill abuse)

However, the people advising you to carry bwings are quite right, you should have some on you ALL THE TIME, not just for pvp. You never know when you'll step the wrong warp, or someone will knock you around whilst afk in town and into warps. Granted, that is illegal, but isn't carrying a couple of bwings less annoying than being stuck somewhere?

You can't control other people's behaviour, but you can protect yourself from the consequences of it.

I always bring a Bwing, and yes the Warp Portal situation is the same age like the existence of Gods.
Before, though they only send you to Town maps.
With that anticipation, since it was redundantly known that it is the only place to send people I never did bother bringing BWings.
I never also complain before when suras send me back to town, as I consider it as a part of a challenge.

But today's story is different, Priests use it now to fight in PVP, not to just send you to a town but a glitched map *like I have stated on my previous posts*
The sura likewise.

If this is then a skill abuse, I won't tolerate this much longer.
How would you classify it as one though?

*When you got sent to a glitch map?
or
*When they used Warp Portal and knock you back?

What would be the penalty for this abuse?

#49 kotoyuri

kotoyuri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

[/quote]

having bwing in inventory =/= using it. if there was some sort of hack to see peoples inventory, I'd love to have that. I have a bunch of stuff in my inventory, I don't necessarily use them all.
i mean, it should be the norm to have bwings in your invent, for a lot of situations, not just these, could be for example bwinging is faster than waiting for a warp after turn in for your bm.
i admittedly do forget to restock on them sometimes when I'm out.

#50 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:35 PM

having bwing in inventory =/= using it. if there was some sort of hack to see peoples inventory, I'd love to have that. I have a bunch of stuff in my inventory, I don't necessarily use them all.
i mean, it should be the norm to have bwings in your invent, for a lot of situations, not just these, could be for example bwinging is faster than waiting for a warp after turn in for your bm.
i admittedly do forget to restock on them sometimes when I'm out.

Backread my post before your post. Why I didn't bring or don't bring one.

Also, please enough with Bwings. Back to the whoke topic again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users