23 hours cooldown - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

23 hours cooldown

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kaitch

Kaitch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:39 PM

Would it be possible to replace the 23 hours cool down on many quests (daily queen also come to my mind) with a daily cooldown instead. Reset at midnight or some other time.

The quest log (timer) would write "You need to wait until tomorrow before repeating [...]". Limited : current day+1 (no hours)

• + No need to log on at the same hours to get your rewards! (More possibilities to manage your times like you want!)
  • - You can take daily queen reward at 23h59 and at 00h01, making you log in only once every two day! (Kinda defeat the purpose of it, I know)

Alternative :
Once per day with a minimum of 4h cool down. (2 timer quests/sub-quest, both must satisfied to repeat)

#2 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- ohwait

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

There isn't any NPC that works like that in RO. I think something like that would require MANUAL resetting... which wouldn't be worth the hassle.

#3 Gemeinschaft

Gemeinschaft

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:55 PM

I think our current system is better so people won't rush in doing their TI's or dailies in order to meet the deadline.

#4 Versath

Versath

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

The current system is alright I would love to see them make it a server wide reset time for dailies in the future but they have bigger issues to take care of as it is :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users