Another homun AFK spots? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Another homun AFK spots?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:What server?

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Do you know if there're any higher level AFK spots? I mean, not like Ant Hell or OD1 but spots like Moscovia1 or Magmarings used to be. Because Moscovia1 spot seems pretty dead so I don't know any another spot, and I don't know how Magmarings are :blink:.

#2 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

We would need to revitalize a place manually. Moscovia 1~2 feels good during the spotlight... though, if we don't grab enough homunculi, we won't make the area good.

#3 Skotios

Skotios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:43 AM

Sad to say I gave up on Homunculus S until AI's and Skills are fixed. Or if they let us reset with loyalty buff (so i can ditch the super nerfed Dieter :blink:)

#4 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:What server?

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

Nah, I already hacked my MirAI in order to autocast Eraser Cutter, and I hope to get the rest of them working, but both in live servers and Sakray... yes, the intimacy =_=" (since I can't have those skills, I gotta blindly implement'em in my hack, and I hate it!!)

I'm happy with my Eira, even without the insane bonus that the standard homunculi got when they evolved. But what upsets me is the stat cap.

Some few hours ago, I noticed how the Moscovia1's activity increased, somewhat. Now I don't know how it is. But I may go to there.

#5 Skotios

Skotios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:54 AM

I don't mind the stat cap that much. In fact I think it's kinda nice that people don't have to worry about their homu's being super weak sauce in comparison to the general populus of Homunculus. (But just for the record my vani was SOOOO hot pre-renewal) lol

Edited by Skotios, 09 February 2012 - 01:55 AM.

#6 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:04 AM

This is why we can't have nice things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users