Question about launcher bourg defence - Dealer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about launcher bourg defence

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Banaanisankari

Banaanisankari

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:54 AM

Hi:) Im new player here and this is my first post here at forums. I have lvl 220 launcher bourg and im interested especially in union wars.

Im still working on my gear and im skills. At the moment i have movement speed, accuracy and both defence passive skills and as a gear im going for chivalrous which i got 2 piece already (hopelly i get rest of them at this weekend). I have focushed on ap only since it was nice to lvl with lava set and weapon filled with diamonds (my body doesnt have eny gem yet, cause im not sure which one i should put into it).

My current ap is 5060 with self buff and def is 5270 with cleric buff (yea.. dont laugh) and especially raiders and champs kill me in couple seconds. what i would like to know you pro bourgs is that how much def or ap you have, or do you just forget defence and focus on movement speed and run away? So how you survive between those cruel raiders and champs?:unsure:

Hope you understand my english:)

Edited by Banaanisankari, 11 February 2012 - 04:55 AM.

#2 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:42 AM

Launcher Bourgeois tend to be more of a semi-support role during wars, since going alone is near impossible with this class.

They naturally have average defence which is their only line of defence, whereas Raiders/Scouts have high dodge/average def and good movement speed, Champs and Knights have high def and Hp.
This sort of makes it problematic at times, so Movement speed could be an option.

For example when attacking the Middle area where the crystal has appeared the AoEs are very handy as you can AoE from afar.

The downside is that Launchers attack extremely slow and 1 vs 1s they lack the extreme killing power to speed rate compared to champs and raiders.

Your current setup is in my opinion the best choice going full attack power, since a launcher is highly likely to skill rather than regular attack.
Just continue to concentrate on pure attack power.
For gears I may suggest 2 Chivalrous and 2 Luminous for the 2 piece set bonus.

#3 Banaanisankari

Banaanisankari

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:06 AM

Good to hear that my build is not so bad i expect. Now i understand that before i counted too much on defence, that i cant just stay in middle and aoe:) And i like the idea of taking 2 piece of luminous instead of full chivalrous.
So first i need to found good party. Second is to stun and run when its going too hot?:unsure:
Thx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users