#1 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:59 AM

Early this gamey sunny rise, a group of explorers set out on an adventure, from MC, to rediscover a Cave location long forgotten by The Broods, and since my relanding on Planet Ragnarok, i can't seem to remember the Grandline of which is which. (I took a wrong turn somewhere. :unsure: ) Still stratching remembrance i am.

Beside The Orc Cave, and it's spawning Hall Of Fame, what are the names of the other Cave like it?

#2 mikeberserkr

mikeberserkr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:28 AM

ehh...... decoder!!??!?

#3 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

Are you talking about orc dungeon?
When you go to the orc village (where orc lord spawns), there is a kafra person standing outside of a house near the north-west corner of the map. Go inside and go down the steps.
What server do you play, by the way?

#4 wonka

wonka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationTamaulipas, Mexico~
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Chaos~

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:23 PM

Scientist Use Confusion... its super effective!!

#5 Mowi

Mowi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

Damn, I love this guy.

#6 Froggems

Froggems

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

Hmmm. I think he is looking for a cave around the orc cave, something that was popular back in the day but not now. Maybe something only accessible to members who are in high status such as vip which is only accessible through the guard in eden. High orcs west of orc dungeon perhaps? Or possibly a cave such as the cave for the nile rose quest. Getting you in to fight the dreaded dark priest. Just some ideas

#7 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

can someone compile his posts? I want to have a marathon one day :unsure:

#8 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:42 PM

Are you talking about orc dungeon?
When you go to the orc village (where orc lord spawns), there is a kafra person standing outside of a house near the north-west corner of the map. Go inside and go down the steps.
What server do you play, by the way?

The Orc's Cave is a hunt of many goods indeed. We're in search of another cave just like the Orc Cave, along with it's spawning history. But we lack the names, in order to move out. Know of any styling like the Orc Cave?

(I live on Planet Yggdrasil)

#9 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:08 PM

Omg, what's Scientistic's character name on Planet Yggdrasil? I must know.

#10 mikeberserkr

mikeberserkr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:20 PM

Hmmm. I think he is looking for a cave around the orc cave, something that was popular back in the day but not now. Maybe something only accessible to members who are in high status such as vip which is only accessible through the guard in eden. High orcs west of orc dungeon perhaps? Or possibly a cave such as the cave for the nile rose quest. Getting you in to fight the dreaded dark priest. Just some ideas

MOST DEFINETLY THE NILE ROSE QUEST! That has been at the back of my mind.

#11 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

Omg, what's Scientistic's character name on Planet Yggdrasil? I must know.

Anytime you're in MC, stop by the old hotel, which is now Morroc City's Town Manor. You'll find us there. Sometimes, if we're not there, we're out and about on Planet Yggdrasil either trainin, hunting, on City Assignments, Post Office Missions, and diving so forth.

Edited by Scientistic, 11 February 2012 - 09:28 PM.

#12 bored

bored

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:30 PM

Anytime you're in MC, stop by the old hotel, which is now Morroc City's Town Manor. You'll find us there. Sometimes, if we're not there, we're out and about on Planet Yggdrasil either trainin, hunting, on City Assignments, Post Office Missions, and diving so forth.

i want to make a character on Yggdrasil just to talk to this guy D:

#13 Gantrithor

Gantrithor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1083 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:05 PM

Want to give Orc Memorial Dungeon a go?

#14 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

i want to make a character on Yggdrasil just to talk to this guy D:

Sounds like great music. I'll brew us some orange spice tea, and we can reminisce about Planet Yggdrasil, in the Town Manor's Pub downstairs.

#15 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:58 AM

Last week chronicle huntings, great friends adventuring to Planet Yggdrasil's rock-steady, took on a Post Office Mission, obligating our weapon's hospitality to greet MC's Activity, and many Warriors are currently withdrawing in order to fufill recementing.

(I can't recall the name, but we got the location by the collar, roughing it up a little, as to why it tried to hide for us, when it owes us dues & dues unaccounted for.)

Many thanks for the goods.

(Oh, many pardons for double dribbling.)

Edited by Scientistic, 22 February 2012 - 02:09 AM.

#16 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:04 AM

u beat me to it :<

#17 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:17 AM

This week Ant Hell huntings. The Alchemist guild of planet Valkyrie has forthright summoned treaty with orcan nobility. While profitable, an issue of morality and conveinience stunts development in much honored fields of studious Homunculus ascending. I ask this, why not Zenorcs?!

Thus Ascending homunculus, planet Valkyrie prefers insect ovulation baubles. A worrying trend. All the way up to 90+, insect ovulation baubles. Disarray is functioned. It is questionable.

Orcs is safety in numbers, and so I hear that on planet Yggdrasil, the Orc Cave is a fabulous flourishment of Homunculus and Alchemist making merry and jolly co-operation daily.

If only.

#18 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:14 AM

This week Ant Hell huntings. The Alchemist guild of planet Valkyrie has forthright summoned treaty with orcan nobility. While profitable, an issue of morality and conveinience stunts development in much honored fields of studious Homunculus ascending. I ask this, why not Zenorcs?!

Thus Ascending homunculus, planet Valkyrie prefers insect ovulation baubles. A worrying trend. All the way up to 90+, insect ovulation baubles. Disarray is functioned. It is questionable.

Orcs is safety in numbers, and so I hear that on planet Yggdrasil, the Orc Cave is a fabulous flourishment of Homunculus and Alchemist making merry and jolly co-operation daily.

If only.

( ;) Jumps out of seat stuns talented visionary knows some details cousin with the New Era, even if such discovery is unaware.)

Surrounding the Golden Days on Planet Ragnarok, every 1000th defeat of Monsters representing the Cave's interests, formates a chain combination of award each 1000 after furnishing the first 1000, (however), each 1000 before the award back Gameplanet yonder, spawned an MVP Boss in relation with the Monster's Tribe, which by the way only do battle with contendership threatening the're stripes, but should contendership fall defeat, authorization disappears, and progression will have to recount the road to contendership, or if that Game Traveler visits the Lobby/Offline.

Now some Chain Combination Connections achieved different count defeat elevations, such as 3000= 6000 = 9000, or 5000= 10,000= 15,000, documenting so forth. In Chronicles Times past when The Great Library exist on Planet Valkyrie, i read & researched, tradition first trademarked The Ant Hills, passing travelers venturing title it to be known, having it first to development there, and mathical beyond. The Alchemist Guild Of Planet Valkyrie, (Alchemist Elites private sectoring the First Capital), might have foreseen, reactivation to adventure's willingness finessing, literaturing it to be fruitful in dining Planets to come.

(As Duke/Advisor of MC, MC's Town Manor's need these Fragment to re-network City imports, & Exports)

The Orc Cave on Planet Yggdrasil is extremely organized by The Red Hat Dynasty, and Mercernaries who ventures by from time to time, so plentyful has camped in the Region, (training, harvesting, and soon to be marketing alike), but i haven't seen The Red Hat Dynasty for some moments now, yet, i've know the're still existing.

Puzzling Occurrences, but a Hall Of Game Chain Of Events Indeed.

Edited by Scientistic, 22 February 2012 - 04:21 AM.

#19 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:45 AM

Ah, but the Alchemist guild of Planet Valkyrie, while still fruitful in skill and population enough to procreate resources in spite of the Great Robot Overlution (A massive giant weak point to the lumbering Finance Eagle)still cannot progress it's sights and reason to efficiance of great endeavor and venture. Instead, the ant hills of sandy Morroc are caressed, fondled and lauded.

Not just 1000's, but 100000000000000s of baubles for a single advancement of sentient Homunculus. Orcish caverns, while not quite as convenient, function uncaressed and unbrushed. Surely the Noble Alchemist Guild of planet Valkyrie could fraternate and learn from planet Yggdrasil Exploits. I have heard warming tales in which Orc Caves are not going hungry.

As a humble and brightsided devotee of the Alchemist Elites private sectoring of First Capital (and I tell you! While mean-spirited rumors may detract otherwise, we are electitious with research! We nurture the Finance Eagle and the War) I sometimes lament that anonymously, a great deal of lifetime are spent grooming Homunculus, creatures inprobable of returning crystal affection, only lesser granitestone affection, even the much boggled over Lif. (Such research, I find questionable at latest). Why will we not instragate the orc caverns like the Alchemist Guild of planet Yggdrasil and Planet Ymir? It is a mystery. ;)

To the laboratorium.

#20 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:22 AM

can someone compile his posts? I want to have a marathon one day ;)

Click his name.

Click "find my content" - and that will show you all his posts (even if they have no content).

#21 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:51 AM

Ah, but the Alchemist guild of Planet Valkyrie, while still fruitful in skill and population enough to procreate resources in spite of the Great Robot Overlution (A massive giant weak point to the lumbering Finance Eagle)still cannot progress it's sights and reason to efficiance of great endeavor and venture. Instead, the ant hills of sandy Morroc are caressed, fondled and lauded.

Not just 1000's, but 100000000000000s of baubles for a single advancement of sentient Homunculus. Orcish caverns, while not quite as convenient, function uncaressed and unbrushed. Surely the Noble Alchemist Guild of planet Valkyrie could fraternate and learn from planet Yggdrasil Exploits. I have heard warming tales in which Orc Caves are not going hungry.

As a humble and brightsided devotee of the Alchemist Elites private sectoring of First Capital (and I tell you! While mean-spirited rumors may detract otherwise, we are electitious with research! We nurture the Finance Eagle and the War) I sometimes lament that anonymously, a great deal of lifetime are spent grooming Homunculus, creatures inprobable of returning crystal affection, only lesser granitestone affection, even the much boggled over Lif. (Such research, I find questionable at latest). Why will we not instragate the orc caverns like the Alchemist Guild of planet Yggdrasil and Planet Ymir? It is a mystery. ;)

To the laboratorium.

No worries at all, never did mind sharing the data.

Exploration significance extracting Headmasters assembled together by Tank Riot, many rains
ago, kneeled before an identical arrival and got every Planetry Guild Elite to have Tea under one panel, after months of passionate Campaigning defeating Planet Ragnarok's mission impossibility.

Noveling Efficiency Of Great Endeavor And Venture, the Sitdown edition critically injured highlights conversing, data concerning Travelers leading the're own dynasty, whether visionary is condition with Guild influence, supported 200%, or the're devotees of edible individuality, and still supported 200%. Romancing Society teachings as a Planet Ragnarok Game Guildline, neglecting RPG's Predominance seated as Planet Ragnarok Law, illustrated second on the Roster. Last, but not shaming the least, standing strong, newpapered City Activities responsible by Ragnaroker-teering City's delegation

Representation departing in direction from which each conscious phantom, The Brood was donned by Capital Knights, with establishing a place of operation in Alberta City during that era on Planet Valkyrie. Understanding excelling every now, City Guild Elite, blossom fom there.

Breaking News documenting construction of Planet Yggdrasil, every Airport milestone flight landings on Game date, in order to finality Planet Ragnarok's first Capital's Mission Possibilities.

(The Source ingredients roadblocking Adventuring, but not all literature's presidings.)

Once a Warrior harvest into the're own league, understanding will discover a Role only the're dimenison can inhale, which will turn the wheels of Adventure's direction, data, new discoveries, Request Missions, Post Office Mission, City Mission Activity, faxing so forth.

Edited by Scientistic, 22 February 2012 - 09:44 AM.

#22 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:53 AM

WAT.

#23 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

WAT.

Dividing Chronicle's Exchange we were.

(Side Note to LuckyWhiteRabbit)

The Zenorcs Tribe weren't contenders of Homunculus standings, when kneeling before combat qualifications. The Red Hat Dynasty's balance significance, prestiged garment consequences jocking adventure's progression.

#24 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:35 PM

Click his name.

Click "find my content" - and that will show you all his posts (even if they have no content).

All of Scientistic's posts contain massive amount of knowledge that encyclopedias don't even have.

#25 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

I'm getting mind raped by Scientistic's posts. I really need to stop the wake n' bakes @_@

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users