What has kRO approved? - 14.1 and Skill Balance update feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What has kRO approved?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

Ok, so there's 2 months of feedback in this forum now, some giving very precise requests for skills, some giving more general balancing ideas of classes and roles, all of it having been discussed, in most cases with a clear consensus as to which ideas are good and which aren't.

Presumably, by this point, some of the more popular suggestions have been sent to kRO for approval. It would be very helpful if we knew what they approved, what they rejected, and for the rejected stuff, their logic as to why they rejected it.

Even if a lot of the approved stuff is "we'll get to it sometime in 2012", this would help us attempt to target future feedback towards fixes they might actually be willing to implement.

#2 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

I have to apologize; by replying to this thread, I've probably guaranteed that you won't get an official response, just like Charon's "How Serious?" thread.

But I just wanted to write and say good luck! :unsure:

Edited by Akin, 13 February 2012 - 08:15 PM.

#3 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:55 PM

Due to how these businesses are ran, you will not get an official answer till kRO themselves say something. You'll have to wait till the next kRO Q&A for any information as iRO GM's are probably bound by contract to not release any info on kRO's plans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users