Looking for a drawing done - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for a drawing done

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be able to do a drawing of me and my in game wife together. If possible im looking for it to be free (short on zeny atm for a commision), but if the commision is small enough i might be able to get enough. Its suppose to be a valentiney type of picture im looking for. It doesnt have to be done right away so take your time. Just pm me here on the forums if you are interested with a link to other drawings you have done.

Thank you to whomever is interested in helping me out. Thank you so much <3

#2 Onis

Onis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:49 AM

I'm swamped with stuff to do, but usually it's a good idea to add screenshot/pictures of what you want commissioned and what sort of picture you're looking for, ie. cuddly, racy, chibi, realistic, etc. : )

It's nicer for the artist to know what they're getting into. /ok

#3 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Server:Valk

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:45 AM

I'm swamped with stuff to do, but usually it's a good idea to add screenshot/pictures of what you want commissioned and what sort of picture you're looking for, ie. cuddly, racy, chibi, realistic, etc. : )

It's nicer for the artist to know what they're getting into. /ok

Wow i cant believe i forgot all that stuff haha. Im so sorry...here is a picture of use together:

Posted Image

I was thinking at first of a kinda realistic picture of the two characters. Maybe more cuddly, but then i thought it would be funnier maybe to have her do something a little tougher. The reason is that she is a 150 sura and my gen in only like 115 atm haha. Maybe something where she hits me in the arm a bit too hard or something ^_^...idk gotta think about it more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users