Brief restart update. - Page 2 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Brief restart update.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Azerk

Azerk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, ex-Valkyrie

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:51 AM

warlocks are getting nerfed and GX's are not, even RK's are so strong now with Crushing, RO logics? nerf the weakest class.

Maybe they'll put every single skills that we posses starting from mage a 5 secs CD. :hmm:

#27 BoxyBrown

BoxyBrown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:14 AM

warlocks are getting nerfed and GX's are not, even RK's are so strong now with Crushing, RO logics? nerf the weakest class.

Why nerf gx? Edp is nerfed making it weaker than it was pre renewal and you can't shield swap with Edp. So if you want to kill you lose at least 30% reduc. Pretty balanced of you ask me.

Edited by BoxyBrown, 17 February 2012 - 04:29 PM.

#28 candyZ

candyZ

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • LocationMother Earth
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:27 AM

Today we did the following to improve the game until next week.

1. Homunculus Resetter, some people couldn't use it because of variable interference from another quest. This is updated, if you are on the list already, you still are so don't worry. Talk to the NPC again and it will clear your variable so you can do that other quest properly.
2. Release has a 5 second after cast delay. This is NOT intended to be permanent, it is a very harsh fix to a critical problem coming from exploits of the Book reading skill. We are working with development to seal this exploit and return release to its rapid fire deployment.

Many have noted that only lvl 1 has the 5 second delay.

That will be fixed everywhere next Tuesday. But for now we did a restart on the WoE maps, so on WoE maps both lvl 1 and 2 have a 5 second delay.
3. Fixed Gramps to accept your Assaulter reward. Just talk to him and you can go in.

Next week the loyalty of all those Homunculus that were on the list will get set to 1-2 feedings away from Loyal. Loyal them, talk to the NPC and the NPC will help you with the Stone of Sage to get back to the Evolution state.

When FrostMisty, JackFrost, and Comet get freezing chance and AoE nerf...I don't really comment
But now "RELEASE" as well??!! :ic:

Our spells are already very interuptible in Woe due to tons of delay and variable cast time and now you also nerf release, which is a critical skill for wl in urgent moments. Next time nerf TetraVortex as well, make Sura able to cast 5 GoH in a row, and buff GX's RollingCutter to 19x19 AoE. Not to mention, Rangers are taking our job at TI parties with their ArrowStorm

For the cheaters - SHAME ON YOU
For Heim and GMs - I used to love you :hmm:

Edited by candyZ, 17 February 2012 - 01:13 PM.

#29 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:35 AM

Isn't it simply a temp change till they fix the abuse? dunno what's all the crying bout, getting the cheaters banned and changing it back can't take that long.

#30 VocaloidP

VocaloidP

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:24 AM

Isn't it simply a temp change till they fix the abuse? dunno what's all the crying bout, getting the cheaters banned and changing it back can't take that long.

(looking at the bots)

yeah,assuming they will ever ban anyone

#31 Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:41 PM

I hope they don't ban the cheaters then there'd be no one to fight.

#32 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:18 AM

My main problem with how they approach things for "Balancing" In this game is that they apply 3-5 "fixes" for something at a time instead of doing just 1 then seeing how it works for everyone after that.

The main problem with your comment is that they really have not posted a decent timeline on "Fixing" it. Just think how long it's taken for anything else in this game to get fixed and you will see why ppl with WL's are concerned.

Myself I am not really concerned at all as I have not played in about 2 months or so now do to all the crap that's been happening. I do the login for the daily rewards but that's pretty much it.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 20 February 2012 - 02:23 AM.

#33 Drak231

Drak231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:01 AM

I main a Wanderer. Welcome to my world, son.

A what?

#34 sheepmia

sheepmia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:24 AM

Sone people are getting butt hurt for this but they know you just can't quit.. That's how I love iro gms.

#35 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos- ohwait

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

2. Release has a 5 second after cast delay. This is NOT intended to be permanent, it is a very harsh fix to a critical problem coming from exploits of the Book reading skill. We are working with development to seal this exploit and return release to its rapid fire deployment.

What exploit? The fact the skill was working as intended and not broken or unusable like 75% of skills in the warlock skill tree?

Edited by Tirasu, 20 February 2012 - 11:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users