Good place 2 farm Angel/Devil Messengers - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Good place 2 farm Angel/Devil Messengers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:11 AM

on the map north of Prontera at about 11 o clock is the entrance to the Forest Labyrinth
if you exit the 1st map and make it onto the 2nd map with the bridge, you'll notice the map is TINY :hmm:

Posted Image

all there is there are poporings , some bigfoots and a Leib Omal that spawns once every half an hour (not that hard)
Posted Image

there are 3 angel messengers and 2 devil messengers on this map that i could tell

there an NPC near 10 o clock that if you get within 4 cells of she will warp you either to a random location on the previous or the next map so be carefull , She also warps you by chance to a very small strip on the left side of the map. every once in while (rarely) the adds will spawn there (if you notice they're not spawning as often)

neways this is where i hunt the buggers got the 20 crates in about 30 minutes ....just carefull the popo's dont eat your stuff!!!!

enjoy

Edited by Helios0, 16 February 2012 - 12:16 AM.

#2 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

Amatsu Dungeon 2 is also a very small map. I haven't checked if the messengers spawn there, though.

#3 Dmentd

Dmentd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • LocationIn over my head
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:51 AM

Thanks for this. Going to try it out; could be very helpful.

#4 fgabriel26

fgabriel26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:15 AM

on the map north of Prontera at about 11 o clock is the entrance to the Forest Labyrinth
if you exit the 1st map and make it onto the 2nd map with the bridge, you'll notice the map is TINY :ic:

Posted Image

all there is there are poporings , some bigfoots and a Leib Omal that spawns once every half an hour (not that hard)
Posted Image

there are 3 angel messengers and 2 devil messengers on this map that i could tell

there an NPC near 10 o clock that if you get within 4 cells of she will warp you either to a random location on the previous or the next map so be carefull , She also warps you by chance to a very small strip on the left side of the map. every once in while (rarely) the adds will spawn there (if you notice they're not spawning as often)

neways this is where i hunt the buggers got the 20 crates in about 30 minutes ....just carefull the popo's dont eat your stuff!!!!

enjoy

the only problem there is the quest part of the map wich is only accessible via teleport :hmm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users