• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Alexsama

Alexsama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:25 AM

Some days ago i dw requiem and hoping to start again to play, ok, so i enter the game, bought/sold some items and went to lvl up, after i killed some mobs i got kinda bored or i don't have any patience anymore to level up/grind, is it just me? my class is a defender lv 47, killing mobs over and over kinda made me exit the game even if in past i really liked the combat of my old commander.

The same apply to my tempest(which was the commander but job changed), after i level'uped 2 levels, the monotony got me with all his AoE's.

Edited by Alexsama, 18 February 2012 - 07:27 AM.

#2 Yoshikage

Yoshikage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 820 posts
  • LocationCollecting nail clippings
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:AFK PK

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:19 PM

Ok, so you have a decent leveled Tempest, and just now realized how repetitive this game is? The only reason most people stay is to either boost their ego, or stay in contact with friends. I used to stay for friends, but I barely talk to anyone on this game. Now I just log in to pk people, mostly those who are AFK;When I get ganked by mallwhores I log.

#3 blackninja

blackninja

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:none playing Oblivion :)

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

You don't have a low lvl druid do you?

#4 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

I think if you dont like kill mobs, grind, etc maybe you need look for another style game, like FPS, survival, etc.... I play RPG and MMO like for 12 years or more (but just 2 titles) and ever is grind, kill mobs and ofc get the best equip, proud for this and how Yoshi says..... boost my ego :)

#5 Marzapan

Marzapan

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:53 PM

it seems that is the trend for games these days. endless killing for gold. kinda mindless. this game is okay but wish there was a game guide that gave you more details. i went for 3 days trying to figure out how to get to other areas then found out that i wasn't a high enough lvl. woulda saved a lot of frustration.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users