Reasons why you still play iRO/RO? - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Reasons why you still play iRO/RO?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#76 aquaria

aquaria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:23 AM

So, as a semi casual player of almost 8 years of iRO, I was wondering what keeps you playing?

I just can't seem to leave the game alone. I really haven't been in many guilds of late, or done WoE. I like to MvP and create characters for MvP but rarely do I ever seem to do much MvP'ing.

I thought today, why do I still play?

I think it's just a game I hold close to my heart. It's been with me since I was well under 18 years of age. I do miss pre renewal A LOT, but renewal isn't so bad. I'm struggling to find a class I really enjoy, and as soon as I do they seem to get hotfixed/changed. That still doesn't stop me from logging in almost every day though.

So, what keeps you playing and, are you as addicted as most of us are?

(please let's keep this thread clean too, no flaming or insults would be nice for once.)

I came back half a year ago but am thinking why do I even play. Not that I know anyone in game to chat/play with.

Not keen to join active guild anymore as there seems to always be cliques among guilds. New member is pretty difficult to not be an outcast unless it's another member's friend that's in a clique. That's RO.

Edited by aquaria, 29 February 2012 - 04:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users