dongpickle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationSeoul, Korea
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:02 AM

hey its been more than a month of playing ragnarok and really enjoying it. nearing end game with my GX and im lvling fine with Rolling cutter mobbing.

what i want to know is if full sapha set would be useful? if so for what? i got some nice enchantments on it like sharps and gives me tons of crit chances as well as damage. would sapha set be useful for mvp? pvm? pvp? WoE? just wondering what others use the sapha set for even if they have nice gears like nids, variants, RoFL, and what not.

thx

#2 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:00 AM

"Equip" Crit builds
having low luk say 20-30 and still reaching 100% crit with a katar.

the sets seem pretty redundant, asprika or mocking skin with sapha cloth. auto-casting lvl 10 MS is NICE!! add a chick hat or sidewinder card for katar double attack is a very desirable built. but still having the opportunity to hit 100% crit rate with a simple gear change is just GREAT

55% chance to Stun, Blind & Bleeding in a 5x5 aoe!a 440% attack. (kinda a double double attack which is aoe)

the backpack garment is the crit builds garment, add 35% more crit damage just by having 90 luk, it really bring into focus that sapha and nab are more focused around soul destroyer and meteor assault auto casting armours, these are your defualt armour what ever build you wish to run.

CRITS BYPASSES FLEE i.e. mvps with the agi up skill

Edited by IronFist, 21 February 2012 - 04:03 AM.

#3 dongpickle

dongpickle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationSeoul, Korea
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:34 AM

so it's not really best for anything? but average for everything?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users