AzzyAI 1.40 Dev 10 new 2/22 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AzzyAI 1.40 Dev 10 new 2/22

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

Install per the 1.35 thread here: http://forums.warppo...sion-avail-423/
1.40 Dev 10
* Fixed issue where we attempted to use math.huge which isn't implemented in lua 5.0.2
* Fixed issue where chase state tried to move to a target one last time after dropping it's old target.
* Fixed line 667 error, which was caused by the combination of the two above bugs.
* Corrected error where stationary aggrodist and movebound would be used if the owner was moving only in the north-south direction.
* Improved logging for the closest cell calculations, because they're brittle and cause a lot of problems.
* Corrected issue with ranged mercenaries moving 1 cell closer than they need to when approaching targets from the west and south.

1.40 Dev 9
* Removed posbug correction code - was causing dropped targets, inappropriate dancing, and other issues because it is impossible to detect posbug due to GetV() bug, and hence was activating even when not posbugged.
* Fixed issue with Sniping - TACT_SNIPE_L/M/H should now work. If you can 1-shot in OD2, try it out! Makes much better use of SP.
* Fixed issue that could cause a high-speed homunculus to run off the screen chasing a monster. We will now drop the target instead. This was killing people in OD2.
* Fixed improper tail call from chase to idle.
* Default tactics are now a bit better: They default to not attacking the stupid event mobs, nor ants and giearths for doing ant eggs.
* Set DoNotAttackMoving in H_Extra to make the homunculus not attack stuff that's moving. It'll still continue chasing them if they do move, though. This is not the final version of this feature, but it's been requested by several people - here's an interim solution.

1.40 Dev 8
Quick bugfix release
* Fixed follow obstacle fix from previous versions as it was not being used correctly
* Fixed attack posbug fix, which was suffering from an almost identical issue
* Fixed missing geographer tactic.

1.40 Dev 7x
* Fixed the attack chase loop bug.

1.40 Dev 7
* Added support for autoskill skill selection tactic - Manually edit H_Tactics.lua and chance the size tactic to CLASS_BOTH (to use either pre-S or homunS skills), CLASS_OLD (for pre-s skill only), or CLASS_S (for S skills only), or CLASS_MOB (if, for some reason, you want to use a mob skill on this, even if there aren't enough targets around to normally justify using a mob attack (per MobAttackCount) - i expect this to be most useful for mercenaries, particularly the lvl 10 sword merc, where you might want it to use BB for the higher damage - of course tactics for mercs require MobID - so maybe this isn't so useful.) For mercenaries, you can edit this using the GUI - use the TACT_SIZE tactic, SIZE_LARGE is the same as CLASS_MOB, SIZE_UNDEFINED should be used in all other cases (since there's no S-class skills for merc)
* Unified code between chase skill use and attack skill use
* Fixed longstanding issue with debuff while attacking which would prevent the homun from using debuffs while attacking if told via tactics to use a certain debuff skill. This bug has been present since 1.30 or earlier and had not been reported. Did anyone try to use this?
* Corrected boneheaded prioritization of targets which resulted in the homun aggroing new monsters while ignoring monsters currently attacking him. This was a really really nasty bug IMO.
* FOLLOW_ST with FAST CHANGE did not use proper tail call when changing to IDLE_ST, this was corrected (internal change)
* Removed more obsolete code
* Fixed a few potential error message
* Fixed issue with empty AAI_Warning file
* Fixed error with bow mercenaries that have the skill Double Strafe
* Another change dedicated to truly eradicate the follow state hang.
* Fixed issue with inappropriate use of antiposbug measures which could cause problems around obstacles.
* Fixed issue where the wrong measure of range was compared to MoveBounds for attacking monsters outside AggroDist, resulting in failure to defend against ranged attackers (like those blasted orc archers!) on the edges of the screen.
* Improved tracing to try to trace down yet another freeze issue.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xc1vzyg8u8x7pbe

#2 Azerk

Azerk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos, ex-Valkyrie

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

Yay Dev10 is out..!!

#3 aquaria

aquaria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:14 PM

Thanks Azzy.

Edited by aquaria, 22 February 2012 - 10:16 PM.

#4 Ramen19

Ramen19

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Server:Classic~

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:47 PM

Great! Now it doesn't do that loop attack thing where it hits the Orc Archer and the enemies on me lol! Thank you Azzy =) I really appreciate it, and my guild as well since I help them out.

#5 Azerk

Azerk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:47 AM

Hi Azzy, i'm glad that u have resolve the error on homunculus ai.
Here's another problem. Upon using ur new dev10 i got this error when i summon mercenary
so, i have to revert it back to dev 8

edit: the same error occur in dev8, so now im using dev2 LOL

Posted Image

Edited by Azerk, 23 February 2012 - 08:56 AM.

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:51 AM

Azerk, need to know what kind of merc is causing that problem.

#7 Azerk

Azerk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

Its a level 3 lancer

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

Not as simple as I thought. Data is present in the tables.

Does it error in towns, when attacking, or when chasing?

#9 Azerk

Azerk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:22 PM

As u can see, im in byalan dungeon and the error occur as soon as i summon it.
and after i press ok, the error reappear. so i dont know wht trigger it, dont know about in town either.
let me try it.

edit: it occurs in town too (izlude)

Edited by Azerk, 23 February 2012 - 01:26 PM.

#10 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:52 PM

1.4 Dev 10:

After using caprice on a mob marked CLASS_BOTH then going to a second mob marked CLASS_BOTH Eleanor won't use sonic claw until after the caprice skill timer is up ( Sonic Claw has a drastically shorter re-use delay - if it has any real re-use delay). Any way - other than not using caprice, which is not an option in OD2 at least - to get her to ignore the re-use timer when using Sonic Claw?

#11 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

1.4 Dev 10:

After using caprice on a mob marked CLASS_BOTH then going to a second mob marked CLASS_BOTH Eleanor won't use sonic claw until after the caprice skill timer is up ( Sonic Claw has a drastically shorter re-use delay - if it has any real re-use delay). Any way - other than not using caprice, which is not an option in OD2 at least - to get her to ignore the re-use timer when using Sonic Claw?

I am aware of this issue, and a change to address it is planned in a future version.
This is a lot of work to implement, as I currently have no mechanism in the framework to support skill-specific reuse delays (that's handled for the buff skills by just tracking their duration), and it requires enough reworking of code that it's not going to be in the version that supports the old GUI.

I don't even have a list of the accurate reuse delays to use, so i'm using high-balled estimates from pre-renewal, because I don't have better data.

Does anyone know what the global skill delay and skill-specific delays are for these skills? Chaotic Blessing, Caprice, Healing Hands, Moonlight. Also, does anyone have the delay/skill-specific-delays for the Homun S skills? I was just assuming that they were all global delay, but that hasn't been tested.

Closing topic, Dev 11 posted.

Edited by DrAzzy, 23 February 2012 - 05:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users