very quick bit of job point advice (ranger) - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

very quick bit of job point advice (ranger)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sephnroth

Sephnroth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:09 AM

yo, i finally made it to ranger yesterday (yay) and the skill build I settled on is AS + warg tree. I wanted AS asap for fast mob leveling but couldnt resist having a warg to attack with so thought ah i'll throw my first point into warg mastery...

completely forgot i would need warg strike before it auto attacks, so now it sits there and does nothing xD

question: should i go for warg strike or pretend i never put that point in warg mastery for now, grab a falcon for auto attacks and b-line for AS 10?

also, where should i go to get job lvls at a good rate? im a 100/1 ranger xD Bow based, no traps. I have a friend who just converted to arch bishop who is more or less exact same level as me so i can have FS if there is somewhere good we can go as a team.

thanks!

#2 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal~

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:10 AM

If you have good AS damage and an AB, you should go to Nogg. I got pretty nice exp there. But before that just kill at stapos or magmarings lol. And how do you have warg mastery when your job 1 lol? If you don't want it to just sit there, you can get warg ride as its pretty useful to run faster :D

#3 johnnycakes

johnnycakes

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:09 PM

I did Magmarings. Work on getting to AS10 right away. Once you have it, you and your AB friend can try Nogg Road (Magma 2)

#4 Sephnroth

Sephnroth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:48 PM

thanks for the replies guys :D it's a shame that the west high orcs VIP map is restricted to 99 - i could solo mob quite well there with arrow shower and exp rate would still be good even > 99. never saw another player there either so all the mobs were mine.. :P

anyway, AS it is!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users