70-95 rachel turn in - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

70-95 rachel turn in

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 blitzkreig123

blitzkreig123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:22 AM

the rachel turn in has ridiculously spawn..last time when this turn in was there the spawn was pretty good..i miss it :D

#2 Shisho

Shisho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:34 AM

Yes, the spawn is very low to the point that it seems it hasn't been increased at all compared to the actual map. And there never seem to be enough people to get the spawn going(Which seems normal for any 70-95 for Valk nowadays). Please increase it to something like at least double when you get a chance.

#3 morakdais

morakdais

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:40 AM

yes please do, bored people just leave the map and then nobody stays to party :D

#4 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:56 AM

I went there with a friend to help her level and it didn't take long before everyone in the party was saying things like "this blows. let's not do this again."

#5 guraboy

guraboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:03 PM

Honestly, the actual map seems to have a better spawn of Roweens since more people are leveling there than in the instance map...

It would be nice if they could up the count for the Turn-In to promote more interest in it.

#6 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:25 PM

True, a map THAT big needs to have a much higher spawn. Right now it's just pathetic.

#7 Codface

Codface

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:12 PM

Rubbish spawn we gave up and went to moscovite 3 after about 5mins.

#8 Sackof

Sackof

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

Last time the GMs put this in we had the same problem and they had to 3x the spawn to make the map better to level on, right now its ok to lvl on but it would be nice if they increased the spawn

#9 blitzkreig123

blitzkreig123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:08 PM

yup people just keep on leaving and the turn in is never completed..GM if possible please increase the spawn x.x
even spamming gwings doesnt help

#10 guraboy

guraboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

Last time the GMs put this in we had the same problem and they had to 3x the spawn to make the map better to level on, right now its ok to lvl on but it would be nice if they increased the spawn

So they've had the same problem before, and fixed it. Yet they don't have the fix in when they put out the same TI again? Hmm...

#11 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

1 hour+ camping = 217 kills (anopheles)

*facepalm*

#12 guraboy

guraboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

The sad thing about this, is that it will probably go ignored due to all of the login issues going on... I hated that damn turtle map, but at least the ridiculous spawn actually let me level on it.

#13 aquaria

aquaria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:55 PM

My party had a stalker as the main killer doing sightless mind/bb and we complete the kill counts in 40-50mins. Sinx mobber with pd gears.

Edited by aquaria, 25 February 2012 - 11:55 PM.

#14 blitzkreig123

blitzkreig123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:57 PM

hmm its not about killing..its about finding mobs O_o..gues u were lucky :P

#15 sylverfyre

sylverfyre

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:09 AM

My party had a stalker as the main killer doing sightless mind/bb and we complete the kill counts in 40-50mins. Sinx mobber with pd gears.

40-50 mins is a really long time, especially if your killers are wiping out the mobs pretty quickly. The spawn is pretty hideous. This always seems to happen with TI's on enormous field maps, and this is the most exorbitant transgressor. If the field map is this big, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE increase the spawn by a factor appropriate to the map size, rather than the same flat boost to spawn you appear to be using, which works fine for smaller field maps & dungeon maps but doesn't work for maps like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users