• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 december12

december12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

well, im a crit Gx. someone told me that +12 g.bloody roar can do higher dmg than +12 g.jama... is that true? anyone tried of this?

#2 FatherBob

FatherBob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:31 PM

well, im a crit Gx. someone told me that +12 g.bloody roar can do higher dmg than +12 g.jama... is that true? anyone tried of this?

Maybe it can, but then you have to look at the ASPD difference between the two weapons and determine which will provide the highest DPS in a given scenario.

#3 Weskeer

Weskeer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:35 PM

There is no such thing as ''JMDR better then BR''... it actually depends on the build you use, you wanna have less luk and add those points
to something else?, vit maybe..? then go ahead and grab the JMDR to have decent crits without having high luk on base stats..

You wanna deal more damage to those who have high def and ALSO you have your stats already planned? you go Bloody roar.

As I said, it depends on the person's way of build.. and both of them are really effective eaither way.

#4 Chipotle

Chipotle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1146 posts
  • LocationProntera back alley
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:36 PM

Isnt there a thief section? Anyways, if ur going crit, Jam best. BR has a better CRS dmg output, but I prefer crits with the jam. If you can, get both.

Sidenote : Bad/Sad woe, ppl couldnt logon, those that were logged had pretty messed up lag issues.

#5 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:12 AM

Maybe it can, but then you have to look at the ASPD difference between the two weapons and determine which will provide the highest DPS in a given scenario.

yeah... if someone has 700+ def then sure bloody roar might have higher damage for crits.

on non-pservers though Jam > BR for crits, no questions. BR is better for skills though, so you need to weigh up what you want to do in pvp, use skills now that they're buffed or stick to crits.

#6 Wiinter

Wiinter

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:14 AM

yeah... if someone has 700+ def then sure bloody roar might have higher damage for crits.

on non-pservers though Jam > BR for crits, no questions. BR is better for skills though, so you need to weigh up what you want to do in pvp, use skills now that they're buffed or stick to crits.

I thought crits ignored defense.

#7 Yanzan

Yanzan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey.
  • Server:Valk

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:33 AM

reguardless which one you want to get you will feel like this after you get one or the other to +12

(while your killing people)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users