IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:43 AM

At least 3 times i have logged into Valkyrie after a server reset and seen this
All 4 seals have been rolled, few minutes later a new god items appears into the world

i want an explanation, why are woe1 god items been made without seal rolls. the fact that having the god items is only half the challenge for an award that give +70str and 10% more damage to boss monster is been handed out. THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A GUILD EFFORT, it just nails in the fact that god items are about who you know

Posted Image

#2 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir (VIP)

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:18 AM

I can assure you that the Godlikes has been done in a legal way by rolling the 4th seal to the very edge and release it the moment the Server gets back on via doing the quest to the point BEFORE the Seal gets +1.

When the server are back on, the Guild leader gets in place in front of the Dwarf, waits for his guildies to release the Seal and runs for his live :P

Voila, you have brought an Godlike to this world. GRATZ you are now parents <3

#3 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:38 AM

I can assure you that the Godlikes has been done in a legal way by rolling the 4th seal to the very edge and release it the moment the Server gets back on via doing the quest to the point BEFORE the Seal gets +1.

When the server are back on, the Guild leader gets in place in front of the Dwarf, waits for his guildies to release the Seal and runs for his live :P

Voila, you have brought an Godlike to this world. GRATZ you are now parents <3

STOP LIEING

Read the writing, all seals have been release with the seal of Mjolnir
If this was "legit" the seal of Mjolnir is one of the first to be finshed.

p.s. what stopping a RANDOM person doing the "+1" before the server randomly resets out of NOWHERE RANDOMLY for no reason ...

But i mean a bot that logs chat would know when and if in fact if the seal quest were been done at all

I just think the server WAS reset so the god item can be made. without anyone knowing.

One Peace Crew has a total of 30 wins (or claimed 30 castles) only 7 in payon castles
Immaculate has won 48
Unbound had 99 when they disbanded

Edited by IronFist, 26 February 2012 - 06:58 AM.

#4 Mortys

Mortys

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:55 AM

STOP LIEING

If this was "legit" the seal of Mjolnir is one of the first to be finshed

Actually its everytime the last one to be finished : http://irowiki.org/w...Seal_of_Mjolnir

#5 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:valkyrie

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:26 AM

i think gms should analyze this before any further comments!

#6 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:47 AM

At least 50 players need to complete this quest before the seal of Mjolnir will become available. After 100 players have completed this quest, it will close.

NOW Seal of Mjolnir has the best rewards, meaning its usally the first seal to hit the 100 players required to release the seal

With 100 people doing 4th seal, it usually introduces about 20+ icepicks into the server. i dont see them vending...

I think you should just give up on trolling honestly.

<----------------------- Awarded#1 Troll

im not allowed to ask questions?

Edited by IronFist, 26 February 2012 - 06:56 AM.

#7 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:52 AM

#8 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:55 AM

it was a bug...nd one piece crew exploited it!!....even may b mhike was evn given the opt to mke a meg without any ingredients,due to the bug!!

*mhike...i m not accusing u,itz just a necessary suggestion!

#9 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:57 AM

oh,please....r u really that dumb??...the last god item was made was sleipnir abt 9-10hrs before!...seals cnt roll that fast!!

#10 Angelini

Angelini

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:26 AM

i dont even understand what you are trying to prove youre just throwing out random facts that you know nothing about

#11 ZeroGrav007

ZeroGrav007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie, Classic

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:12 AM

it was a bug...nd one piece crew exploited it!!....even may b mhike was evn given the opt to mke a meg without any ingredients,due to the bug!!

how would you know if its a bug? did someone tell you?

#12 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:33 AM

Wait up, I don't get TC's point..... The 1st seals quest is Sleipnir not Mjolnir.

#13 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:38 AM

The 4th seal sucks. It is absolutely the last one to roll every time. You have to challenge that stupid dwarf. It has taken me 30 - 45 min to beat him before lol. :P

#14 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:41 AM

At least 3 times i have logged into Valkyrie after a server reset and seen this
All 4 seals have been rolled, few minutes later a new god items appears into the world
i want an explanation, why are woe1 god items been made without seal rolls. the fact that having the god items is only half the challenge for an award that give +70str and 10% more damage to boss monster is been handed out. THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A GUILD EFFORT, it just nails in the fact that god items are about who you know

Seal 1,2,and 3 are the easiest seals to roll and yes it can be done in under 3 hrs I've seen it happen. Can you say having warper's setup for each of the spots for the different seals npcs?

STOP LIEING
If this was "legit" the seal of Mjolnir is one of the first to be finshed.
p.s. what stopping a RANDOM person doing the "+1" before the server randomly resets out of NOWHERE RANDOMLY for no reason ...
But i mean a bot that logs chat would know when and if in fact if the seal quest were been done at all
I just think the server WAS reset so the god item can be made. without anyone knowing.
One Peace Crew has a total of 30 wins (or claimed 30 castles) only 7 in payon castles
Immaculate has won 48
Unbound had 99 when they disbanded

You apparently need to read the GOD Item Quest guide as you obviously haven't read it if you didn't know "all seals have been released with the seal of Mjolnir" means all 4 seals have been completed and a woe 1 god item is able to be created. Here is a link to the guild to help you out God ITem Quest

At least 50 players need to complete this quest before the seal of Mjolnir will become available. After 100 players have completed this quest, it will close.
NOW Seal of Mjolnir has the best rewards, meaning its usally the first seal to hit the 100 players required to release the seal
With 100 people doing 4th seal, it usually introduces about 20+ icepicks into the server. i dont see them vending...
<----------------------- Awarded#1 Troll
im not allowed to ask questions?

Whats your point? Who cares if the ice pick's aren't being vended, maybe people are trying to slot them ever think of that.

Show proof before making an accusation like this, since you only make yourself look stupid by throwing accusations without proof!!

oh,please....r u really that dumb??...the last god item was made was sleipnir abt 9-10hrs before!...seals cnt roll that fast!!

last god item was made more than 24hrs before it

Hey IronFist what alliance are you in this week!!!!

Edited by rivermans, 26 February 2012 - 08:45 AM.

#15 ZeroGrav007

ZeroGrav007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie, Classic

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

Riverman deserves a metal for the awesomeness

#16 Carp

Carp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:24 AM

Damn opc for not making the megs while I'm on. Want to do the seal 1 quest.

#17 Ardi

Ardi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

lol i know people that have 50~100 chars just sitting so they can roll it all at once randomly when they feel like it alllll themselves.

#18 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:21 AM

This is going nowhere. If you believe you have proof of cheating, send in a ticket and don't post it on the forums. All threads like this serve to do are slander player names.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users