Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:38 AM

Always fascinates me again how some people on forums feel the need to talk about the real life appearance of people they never met before just to make themselves feel better inside.

Also, I'm amazed that this requiemwikileaks site didnt crash yet from the high pk-care-factor on it.

Edited by Mortuus, 28 February 2012 - 11:47 AM.

#78 DuskMantiss

DuskMantiss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 395 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

You need a more recent picture! Adorable parrot though. -_-

Dulce is the one holding the parrot lol
ps.. she's a bit chubby

#79 DuskMantiss

DuskMantiss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:07 PM

Sorry! The only-_- in this relationship is me and not him. :] Not to mention I just feel sorry for you because you and your people are so obsessed! The funny thing is that Loyalty there doesn't know that more than half of the people of Death Squad were botters/hackers! Oh, wait, he wouldn't care because he's a botter himself. -_-

That's how you low you people are... making false accusations... everyone knows who death squad is. you are just lacking argument. lets just give you an example"
(most people on Invictus are hackers we have the Videos and SS to probe it.). See how easy its to make an lame accusation, this just show how pathetic you are. 5 Sins made you guys go QQing sending tickets about being pk. lol I guess its not good when you are the ones getting pk.
the majority of you are just lame. Tg complains about getting his blood pressure high lol that,s just epic.
keep sending tickets we will keep pk you......

Posted Image

#80 nippleripper

nippleripper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

That's how you low you people are... making false accusations... everyone knows who death squad is. you are just lacking argument. lets just give you an example"
(most people on Invictus are hackers we have the Videos and SS to probe it.). See how easy its to make an lame accusation, this just show how pathetic you are. 5 Sins made you guys go QQing sending tickets about being pk. lol I guess its not good when you are the ones getting pk.
the majority of you are just lame. Tg complains about getting his blood pressure high lol that,s just epic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#81 Arkangelr

Arkangelr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 694 posts
  • Locationsomewhere
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

Thread Resumed

Mantis Squad: Invictus ss with many QQ about being pked by them

Dulce: ima girl, im sensitive thats why im a girl, freja youa re not sensitive and ditto told me you are a guy so you are a guy!

Freja: Slutlce shut up you cant question my gender here is the pic

Slutlce: no, ditto told me you were a guy so you are , DITTO TOLD ME!

Loyalty: can i be a girl too? i can try to be sensitive?

Slutlce: no loyalty you cant! ditto hasnt told me bout you YET!

Invictus wants to transfer to Valdes to no be Pked hard

i think thats most of the thread atm :(

Note: Slutlce , u seriously get so emocional by a game? and thats why u claim to be a girl? , not we all girls have that Emocional,brain issues sensitive problems that high -_-

Edited by Arkangelr, 28 February 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#82 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:36 PM

gj angel girl -_-

#83 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:38 PM

heh nice

#84 FranticEuphoria

FranticEuphoria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationNoming on my sweetheart!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:43 PM

Posted Image

I never once sent in a ticket about your lame excuse of a pk guild. I wouldn't be talking about things I don't know. xD We all know how certain people that are in your dusk mantis group hung out with those that hacked and how some of you actually got your items. It doesn't take a smart person to look back through the information that's everywhere. Anyway, I have to go back and do things irl, have fun with your stalking! Most of us are quiet flattered by your obsession. :(

Thread Resumed

Mantis Squad: Invictus ss with many QQ about being pked by them

Dulce: ima girl, im sensitive thats why im a girl, freja youa re not sensitive and ditto told me you are a guy so you are a guy!

Freja: Slutlce shut up you cant question my gender here is the pic

Slutlce: no, ditto told me you were a guy so you are , DITTO TOLD ME!

Loyalty: can i be a girl too? i can try to be sensitive?

Slutlce: no loyalty you cant! ditto hasnt told me bout you YET!

Invictus wants to transfer to Valdes to no be Pked hard

i think thats most of the thread atm :(

Note: Slutlce , u seriously get so emocional by a game? and thats why u claim to be a girl? , not we all girls have that Emocional,brain issues sensitive problems that high -_-

The only thing I have to say about this is. Obviously you know nothing about all the trannies in this game and you can't mind your own business! Also, when you start paying for the game that you're playing and can't even go to the bank or go into pd you'll understand! Oh, wait, you're probably one of those that takes advantage of all the boys to get you items. Sorry!
Another thing too, I'm not sure why you're posting since you can hardly understand English much less type it! No te metas en lo que no te llaman, idiota.

Anyway, I'm having lots of fun why aren't you guys! xD This is the most fun I've had all year. Idk why I don't come into the forums and become a forum warrior like the rest of you!

#85 Arkangelr

Arkangelr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 694 posts
  • Locationsomewhere

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

I never once sent in a ticket about your lame excuse of a pk guild. I wouldn't be talking about things I don't know. xD We all know how certain people that are in your dusk mantis group hung out with those that hacked and how some of you actually got your items. It doesn't take a smart person to look back through the information that's everywhere. Anyway, I have to go back and do things irl, have fun with your stalking! Most of us are quiet flattered by your obsession. :(

The only thing I have to say about this is. Obviously you know nothing about all the trannies in this game and you can't mind your own business! Also, when you start paying for the game that you're playing and can't even go to the bank or go into pd you'll understand! Oh, wait, you're probably one of those that takes advantage of all the boys to get you items. Sorry!
Another thing too, I'm not sure why you're posting since you can hardly understand English much less type it! No te metas en lo que no te llaman, idiota.

Anyway, I'm having lots of fun why aren't you guys! xD This is the most fun I've had all year. Idk why I don't come into the forums and become a forum warrior like the rest of you!

i dont need to type english perfectly , since you are a half brained u.u , eres demasiado estupid@ hablando, honestamente , Dulce means Sweet in spanish , but i can get you a name change, you are like the kind of girl that pretends to be pure and all that crap, i've seen so many at college, they pretend when they are more sluts than Paris hilton , but you can continue , girls like you at the end of the day cries in the bed for stuff like this -_-

Edited by Arkangelr, 28 February 2012 - 12:53 PM.

#86 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

yay -_-

cat fight ! :(

#87 FranticEuphoria

FranticEuphoria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

i dont need to type english perfectly , since you are a half brained u.u , eres demasiado estupid@ hablando, honestamente , Dulce means Sweet in spanish , but i can get you a name change, you are like the kind of girl that pretends to be pure and all that crap, i've seen so many at college, they pretend when they are more sluts than Paris hilton , but you can continue , girls like you at the end of the day cries in the bed for stuff like this -_-

Actually, I highly doubt that you even type this on your own! Google translate ftw! I'm sorry that you can't mind your own business, the only one stupid at talking here is you. You're sticking your nose into another server's issues, just like a lot of the people here. It's okay, you can keep pretending to be intelligent but you can't hide your stupidity from the smart ones here. :] Why do you think so many people made fun of you, miss jajajaja?

#88 Kvasir

Kvasir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

Kind of amusing how these forums are like a lake of Purana. everyone hates everyone else but if someone shows weakness they all attack.

#89 Overlord666

Overlord666

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:59 PM

Wait, wait, wait....HOLD ON. I'm confused here.

Who's a guy, who's a girl, who's a trap? Who told, who, what? Why do people question genders on the internet, or any other thing for that matter. I could have 3 dicks and 3 tits for all you know.

I'm sorry but I'm either too smart for my own good, or you guys are trolling, or you guys are stupid, or all of these combined.

#90 Arkangelr

Arkangelr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 694 posts
  • Locationsomewhere

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

Actually, I highly doubt that you even type this on your own! Google translate ftw! I'm sorry that you can't mind your own business, the only one stupid at talking here is you. You're sticking your nose into another server's issues, just like a lot of the people here. It's okay, you can keep pretending to be intelligent but you can't hide your stupidity from the smart ones here. :] Why do you think so many people made fun of you, miss jajajaja?

DITTO TOLD YOU THAT?

YES DITTO TOLD ME!

cry hun, cry hun -_-

#91 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

Wait, wait, wait....HOLD ON. I'm confused here.

Who's a guy, who's a girl, who's a trap? Who told, who, what? Why do people question genders on the internet, or any other thing for that matter. I could have 3 dicks and 3 tits for all you know.

I'm sorry but I'm either too smart for my own good, or you guys are trolling, or you guys are stupid, or all of these combined.

i guess everyone is a tranny -_-

#92 nippleripper

nippleripper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:01 PM

Posted Image

#93 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:01 PM

DITTO TOLD YOU THAT?

YES DITTO TOLD ME!

cry hun, cry hun -_-

ditto told me that everything ditto tells is a lie....

#94 Kvasir

Kvasir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:03 PM

DITTO TOLD YOU THAT?

YES DITTO TOLD ME!

cry hun, cry hun -_-

Why are you even on the thread btw? Last i checked your a carebear who couldn't handle being pked at all which is why your valdes or am I wrong did you never have the balls to be pked?

#95 Overlord666

Overlord666

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:04 PM

Oh, and why does gender matter so much on a forum?

And I guess if someone tells me something, on the INTERNET, it's fact....Seems legit! -_-
Could be true, could be a lie, but it amazes me how for some people it's fact...no doubt, no questioning, it's simply true.

#96 FranticEuphoria

FranticEuphoria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:05 PM

Posted Image

Oh! Look who it is! Mr QQ that he doesn't have enough money to upgrade his gear! Are you and Miss JAJAJA dating? -_- It won't help you get into the USA btw, you need an American citizen for that. lol

#97 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

Oh, and why does gender matter so much on a forum?

And I guess if someone tells me something, on the INTERNET, it's fact....Seems legit! -_-
Could be true, could be a lie, but it amazes me how for some people it's fact...no doubt, no questioning, it's simply true.

not someone.

only if dotti tell it :(

#98 nippleripper

nippleripper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts

Why are you even on the thread btw? Last i checked your a carebear who couldn't handle being pked at all which is why your valdes or am I wrong did you never have the balls to be pked?

that's not a carebear man. true carebear looks like this:

Posted Image

can't handle pk on a pk server = delete toon. LOL.

btw Dulce sell me more wp pl0x.

Edited by nippleripper, 28 February 2012 - 01:07 PM.

#99 Arkangelr

Arkangelr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 694 posts
  • Locationsomewhere

i did choose Valdes Because DITTO TOLD ME!

#100 Overlord666

Overlord666

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:08 PM

I finally get it, yes at last.

so here's my conclusion...wait for it..........wait for it......DITTO is God. No other explanation why we must trust It.

Man, I'm a genius.

-_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users