7 replies to this topic

#1 Draco

Draco

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:21 AM

Okay, since for some reason, I cannot turn my 99/70 paladin into a royal guard at the NPC, I'm doing the actual quest to change. So far, I've collected ALL 100 of the burning hearts and now the guy is telling me to find something in Glast Heim. Normally, I wouldn't complain about this if the bad translations didn't screw me up. I don't know where to look. Is it even implemented on this server? And if so, what or whom am I looking for? What PART of Glast Heim? I cannot find a guide for this anywhere either.

And I think I'm the only one gunning for this test. Sora and I are the only 99 pallys on the server.

So, help please?

#2 Aishu

Aishu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:36 AM

heh.. awesome... can't be easy right?.. but where do you start the quest? not 99 yet but knowing where to start would help =3

#3 Draco

Draco

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:40 AM

Update actually. I found what I 'needed', and got the 'trace of cloth'. Upon bringing it back, the guy gave me a 'shild'. My quest menu now has a quest that says 'You are the man with the holly power...'

And there's no follow through. What the hell?

#4 Aishu

Aishu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:00 AM

lol :(

#5 JazzJack

JazzJack

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:52 AM

Part 1 : Talk to the man at Pront Castle (Crusader area) at 48, 161.
He asks you to hunt 100 Burning Hearts. Best place to get them quick (although still painfully) is Lava Dungeon.

Part 2 : Search Glastheim Church for traces of information.
Head to the church in Glastheim (Middle of the map. Evil Druid and Wraith Map). Search the fallen pillar at 173, 88 until it give you a piece of cloth (May disappear saying you couldn't find anything. Wait a few min and it reappears). Return to the Man at Pront Castle and he gives you a shield in trade for the cloth.

Part 3 : Return to Glast Heim
Go back to (Glastheim outside area) and find "Though of Schmidtz" at 240, 366. (Top Right of the Middle area) and it will change you into a Royal Guard.

Edit : I was reading the Korean RO website for where the spots are. The instructions there are somewhat useful, but don't tell you where, just the what to look for.

Edited by JazzJack, 12 September 2010 - 04:30 PM.

#6 Doddler

Doddler

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1035 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:41 AM

There is absolutely nothing that I could find that would direct you properly to Schmidtz after you get the shield. It's just completely screwy.

#7 Draco

Draco

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:22 AM

Yeah, I already got it all taken care of. Took me about 6 hours to figure out what to do after getting the 'shild'. There's like, no forwarding after that leads to there.

Yay first RG on server.

#8 JazzJack

JazzJack

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:42 AM

I just looked on the kRO site and went to where the pictures showed. Since I read korean, I just followed the vague instructions. If it wasn't for the pictures, the NPCs would be harder to find.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users