Just came back after 5 years, level 79 knight - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Just came back after 5 years, level 79 knight

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sylphia

sylphia

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

Hi everyone,

I reactivated my account a few nights ago.
Sadly most of my stuff is gone, i guess the deleted it since i didn't play for so long. =(
I have been running around killing stuff to get zeny and regear out my now level 79 agi/crit knight.
I am on the ymir_VIP server and my character name is Eowyn Dernhelm
If anyone is around my level and would like to party or wouldn't mind showing me what all is new please whisper me in game.

Thanks!

Kolya

#2 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:54 PM

First off, welcome back! I just returned myself from almost as long of a hiatus as you! Lots of changes!
Your gears and items should still be there unless you gave them away or sold them off before you left. Did you have many characters (on other servers too) before you left? It may be possible with the server merges you had an overflow account made for you and your things are on there.

I have a few characters around your level too. Maybe I'll see you around :D

#3 sylphia

sylphia

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

i had other chars on i think (loki?) with alot of awesome items and an 87 or something assassin.
But she and all the items are no where to be found on any server.
Maybe the gear I am thinking of was there, i really don't remember it's been so long.
what are your chars names so i can look for you?
I'm having to stay in sort of eay maps to not have alot of downtime since i have my priest buddy around. =)

#4 Dmentd

Dmentd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • LocationIn over my head
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

You should have two other accounts created by the Gravity folks during the server merge, one with your original user ID with an underscore and a lower-case L after it, the other same but with a lower-case I. Like this: Sample_l and Sample_i. The underscore L one will have your Loki chars on it, and hopefully your gear, items, and zeny too. You can reactivate those accounts the same way you did your main one. Good luck and welcome back.

#5 sylphia

sylphia

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

You should have two other accounts created by the Gravity folks during the server merge, one with your original user ID with an underscore and a lower-case L after it, the other same but with a lower-case I. Like this: Sample_l and Sample_i. The underscore L one will have your Loki chars on it, and hopefully your gear, items, and zeny too. You can reactivate those accounts the same way you did your main one. Good luck and welcome back.

THANK YOU!!!!!! yay that's where all my stuff is. YAY ^_^

#6 Kimea

Kimea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationWhere the sun shines
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

I know this is not the recruiting part of the boards, but... I'll ask anyways because I can ^_^ (And my guild loves to help returning players)

If you have time, please check out our guild and its allies. http://forums.warppo...acrifice-guild/

Hope you'll have a great time! Welcome back to the game!

#7 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:09 PM

Maybe you can ticket your characters to be put back on your main account

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users