Rejected from server (29) - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Rejected from server (29)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#51 Chipotle

Chipotle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1146 posts
  • LocationProntera back alley
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

I was getting Rejected from Server(29) when I left in the morning. Come back home its Rejected from Server(28). Atleast on the bright side its gone down by 1 in 12 hrs.

#52 Chrisalyd

Chrisalyd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

but my friend still in......

#53 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

Ya, i just disconnected trying to get into Eden. Now I'm also getting a "Rejected from Server (28) instead of "Cannot connect to server". Horray for Free VIP status.......

My alt is still on in OD2, i shutter to think what happens if I move him. These days it seems so much easier just to permanently stay than getting into the servers in the first place. Even switching characters is becoming scary now.

Edited by Tetsamaru, 02 March 2012 - 07:51 PM.

#54 Ninjatbro

Ninjatbro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

Yeah I'm getting rejected right now too T_T

#55 jeff19007

jeff19007

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

WTF again and again!! :rolleyes:

#56 stemah

stemah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Rejected from server(28) the 28 means 28 days, you have to wait 28 days to log back in again xD

#57 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

PULLING MY FREAKING HAIR OUT!!!!

#58 Cronokun

Cronokun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Chaos, Odin

i get the rejected from server message before using a butterfly wing

#59 Falcon616

Falcon616

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

you know telling you're fking community what is wrong once in a while might clear things up for you guys and the community let us know whats happening keep an update every hour or 2, let us know if you're still working on it, or if the problem is starting to get better what not, people wont think the company is abosolute crap then people would be like thanks guys for the update hope for the best, not "Ahh fking games down again useless company and never updating us so we dont know when it'll be back", issit really that hard for just 1 person who works / knows to post updates regularly for these things, i know millions of other gaming companys do, and people are satisfied by that

They have no idea how to fix it till now :rolleyes:

#60 idonothaveanname

idonothaveanname

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Ya, i just disconnected trying to get into Eden. Now I'm also getting a "Rejected from Server (28) instead of "Cannot connect to server". Horray for Free VIP status.......

Same thing just happened to me. Hope server is back up soon.

#61 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

but my friend still in......

i was on my sura and my ab and my sura was locked out getting the error while my ab was still inside

I honestly don't think this is the same kind of attack as previous weeks..
if i had to guess...

I would say this is due to protocols enacted on the server to try and stem those attacks?
kinda like having a bad reaction to a flu vaccine. The vaccine itself is meant to prevent the Flue but in doing so complications arise from taking it

Its not locking everyone out so its not like the normal denial of service attack where no one can connect..

...i wonder..

side note:
to the people becoming horribly irate because of this..
you absolutely have the right to voice your grievances
just understand this game isn't like world of warcraft.. with hundreds if not Thousands of Employees on at all times to ensure A Rate service..

its a smaller game with a tighter knit community where the customers actually have some semblance of communication with the powers that be.. that's rare in a lot of games.. be grateful for that at least. The flip-side of that.. is that when these things do happen the resources at hand are more limited and it just comes down with patience and time..

I learned a long time ago.. that its pointless to over exert energy over things you don't directly have control over.. its ok to be angry. Your doing your part as a consumer by making these things apparent to them.. but yelling or going ballistic doesn't speed up the solution, all it does is stress you out. Don't make yourself miserable over a game.

Edited by Helios0, 02 March 2012 - 08:03 PM.

#62 stemah

stemah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:57 PM

you know telling you're fking community what is wrong once in a while might clear things up for you guys and the community let us know whats happening keep an update every hour or 2, let us know if you're still working on it, or if the problem is starting to get better what not, people wont think the company is abosolute crap then people would be like thanks guys for the update hope for the best, not "Ahh fking games down again useless company and never updating us so we dont know when it'll be back", issit really that hard for just 1 person who works / knows to post updates regularly for these things, i know millions of other gaming companys do, and people are satisfied by that

i dont think they can access their system either :rolleyes:

#63 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

http://forums.warppo...nect-to-server/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users