#1 Dreoz

Dreoz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:19 AM

Hey ive reseted my RK stats and i want to start that IB / BB ..
now the question is...
what stats would be recommand for level 101
and what equips and more important what weapon*.. i wanna save up on equips for DB on later levels

do i need INT now for Enchant blade ? please give me a build with decent gear that will work great for leveling / farming .

thanksx)

#2 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:57 AM

90+str
90+vit
60+dex
some agi and int with what's left.

As for gears, I'd say the best weapon you can get is a +9 tae goo lyeon or a violet fear. Gear wise the important piece would be the rideword hat for sp and maybe a nid garb for some extra sp recovery.

#3 Dreoz

Dreoz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:06 AM

this is pretty much the same build i had before reset... and it's only good in TI...
i want to play and level and farm my own without need to spend so much zenny on potions, buffs, gear...
i though about going
enough def, enough aspd to click kill, and what about enchant blade ? int and uh ? xd

?
** also ... i said decent gear... these gear requi over 500mil.... where to you guys make so much zenny ? -.-

Edited by Dreoz, 02 March 2012 - 08:34 AM.

#4 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

Lvling on your own / soloing is definitely expensive, and sometimes even slower than the TI parties. Whether it's for expensive gears or for a lot of pots / supplies, it adds up to quite a bit. Just to keep your HP up kind of requires either Hunter Fly cards and/or a lot of pots. Rudolf with carrots is really nice though. RWH and/or Incubus for SP.

Or, you could try to dual with an AB. I'd still recommend doing your turn ins if you have them every day (both monsters if non-VIP) as the bonus exp really is quite good. Then after you are done maybe you can see if soloing is faster.

I might suggest going full vit and no agi (or maybe high agi and low vit) for soloing. Vit is probably better for mobbing though. You could always resell your BB/IB equipment later in exchange for DB equips too.

#5 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:16 AM

That build is fine for solo really. It's just a matter of getting geared right to solo. I used it to level my rk before turn ins came around so I know it works.

Rudolf hat helps with the potting since you can be a cheapskate and use carrots. Just hide your shame with a costume hat.

FYI: agi helps speed up bowling bash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users