#1 reaper25

reaper25

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 698 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:DaycareServer

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

wtf is this for? isnt requiem international already?

#2 ZigfriedVS

ZigfriedVS

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:25 PM

*shrug* I could need some help though... you know whom i could contact to ask to make a comic based on requiem? I'm trying to find a contact since about 40 mins now and I'm starting to feel a bit stupid at it.

#3 ZigfriedVS

ZigfriedVS

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:18 AM

And I'm not sure if anyone rembers it but... at the beginning the very first mmorpg server I have joined that was international was Perfect World... and it wasn't even called perfect world international yet. I dunno if that server still excists... where for example city of plume was called City of feathers or the games capital was called Ancient Dragon City and not Archosaur. And I still tend to call the cities after their old names, because i was used to them at first... as for requiem... did they bring out an international version actually like for perfect world?

#4 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

Most of our titles are fairly international as we are open to just about anyone from around the world to play, but our forums and support has been strictly English only.

This section is an allowance for those that don't speak English to post questions and discussions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users