Turnin Recruitment Room - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Turnin Recruitment Room

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Dammage

Dammage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

Can we get a place for the sole purpose of recruiting for turnins? The recruitment really clog up eden and make it look bad. Gramps should give you the option and go to a room where people can recruit and look for parties. Then from there they can warp to the map. It would make recruitment much easier and faster and avoid all the clogging up of eden.

#2 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

How about a SEPARATE Map for Vending in eden as well? It really gets ridiculously crowded in there on the weekends

#3 Joshiji

Joshiji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 735 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

How about a SEPARATE Map for Vending in eden as well? It really gets ridiculously crowded in there on the weekends

I don't think that would work. People only vend in eden for the sheer number of people going through there. It ensures that their items will be seen. Move vending to a separate room and nobody will go there. Best to just disable vending.

#4 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

Well there is the current "Party advertisement" system. It just seems under-used from what I seen.

Rather than Gramps sending you to a room. How we all agree to start using one of the Eden Rooms for looking for parties? First floor behind the blue door to the left. On Ymir from what I seen, no one goes there.
Posted Image

Edited by Tetsamaru, 04 March 2012 - 01:17 PM.

#5 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

Recruitment chats are the ones clogin the eden map? Really? and not all the 4883453958938593895 vend/buy shops? Hahahaha
Just disable vend/buy shops and the map won't look clogged anymore. And everyone will be happy (except those that do vend there).

#6 Randomititiy

Randomititiy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 714 posts
  • LocationMy warm comfy bed
  • Server:The new one(s)?

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

Meh as long as I can get through it is all good to me

#7 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:04 PM

Can we get a place for the sole purpose of recruiting for turnins? The recruitment really clog up eden and make it look bad. Gramps should give you the option and go to a room where people can recruit and look for parties. Then from there they can warp to the map. It would make recruitment much easier and faster and avoid all the clogging up of eden.

Recruitment chats are the ones clogin the eden map? Really? and not all the 4883453958938593895 vend/buy shops? HahahahaJust disable vend/buy shops and the map won't look clogged anymore. And everyone will be happy (except those that do vend there).

The only awy it would happen is if it has its own zone server to tweak all those things. Eventually the issue will be forced most likely and it'll happen.

#8 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:13 PM

The only awy it would happen is if it has its own zone server to tweak all those things. Eventually the issue will be forced most likely and it'll happen.

I do hope something gets done.

#9 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:46 PM

Too many shops in Eden. Can't even open up a chatroom since all the vends have taken up all the space, not to mention the restriction with the NPCs. And then people complain when you do make chatrooms near the NPCs, and then it just becomes a mess because there's no other place to set up a chatroom without being blocked by 2310392 vends.

#10 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

Maybe instead of making new maps, just move some of the NPCs. Everyone vends and party recruits there because its the first room in Eden, and it just happens to be the map with the frequently used NPCs. The chat restrictions cause people to be all over the place with their boxes. Move some that are scattered then people can stand side by side easier like they often do in Pront.

#11 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:48 PM

I said this before. We should just fill every cell in Eden with NPCs.

#12 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:23 PM

or just get rid of eden wouldn't hurt my feelings.

#13 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

If party booking wasn't so fail, people wouldn't all crowd round in eden.

Booking system still lacks:
-I am _____ class looking for party
-I have a party and am looking for ______ class to join.

There's no way to tell in the party search. Simple adding "R>" and "N>" as choices would greatly increase
booking systems use. I'd much prefer to just add myself to booking like "N> magma 1xx random class" and be able to do
other things in game beside sit in eden for an hour waiting for parties to form.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users