Dammage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:29 AM

Anyone think it would be an awesome idea to have a 2nd ET? Make it a whole new layout and have the MvPs that arent in the first ET in there like Kiel, Tao, and Mammoth and maybe a whole new Tower boss kinda like Naught in the one we have now.

#2 Randomititiy

Randomititiy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 714 posts
  • LocationMy warm comfy bed
  • Server:The new one(s)?

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:32 AM

Or why not just add another layer to ET so it has more floors, new bosses, more fights, etc

#3 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:35 AM

Replace Orc Hero and Orc Lord with Kraken xD

#4 Dammage

Dammage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:35 AM

yeah but some people may not have enough time to do all of ET at one time then, either that or increase the amonut of time we are able to go through ET

#5 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:13 AM

Anoter dungeon with floors and stuff like that with the mvps that doesnt exist on ET, like Eddga, Boitata, Stormy Knight, Detale, Gloom, Gopinich, Khiel,Ktu,Lady tanee, Leak, LOD, RSX, Tao Gunka, Thanatos, Vesper, Queen Scaraba and Garm wit the last mvp should be Pori Pori, the map should be some kind of maze like hidden temple and we need to kill all mvps to fight Pori Pori

#6 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:26 AM

Anoter dungeon with floors and stuff like that with the mvps that doesnt exist on ET, like Eddga, Boitata, Stormy Knight, Detale, Gloom, Gopinich, Khiel,Ktu,Lady tanee, Leak, LOD, RSX, Tao Gunka, Thanatos, Vesper, Queen Scaraba and Garm wit the last mvp should be Pori Pori, the map should be some kind of maze like hidden temple and we need to kill all mvps to fight Pori Pori

Even 40 people having hard time to kill it, you expect 12 people can kill it? :mwahaha:

#7 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:02 AM

Even 40 people having hard time to kill it, you expect 12 people can kill it? :mwahaha:

that is the fun thing you can try kill it but wont be anything easy :thumb: but its possible with 12 ppl

#8 Roman

Roman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • Locationunited states
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:52 AM

One idea would be to build a basement for endless tower. At the mystery island, you can choose which instance you want to go into, Tower or Crypt. I doubt I would be able to partake in it, since I have yet to clear the original tower...Hibram always stops my three man party :mwahaha:

Not to derail this too much, but how on earth do people beat him? Our party consists of a Guard, AB and Ranger, then whatever alts we might want like a ms tank, strings and such.

#9 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:06 AM

One idea would be to build a basement for endless tower. At the mystery island, you can choose which instance you want to go into, Tower or Crypt. I doubt I would be able to partake in it, since I have yet to clear the original tower...Hibram always stops my three man party :mwahaha:

Not to derail this too much, but how on earth do people beat him? Our party consists of a Guard, AB and Ranger, then whatever alts we might want like a ms tank, strings and such.

All you need is a MS tank + a DPS. We do it Gene + AB + Sura + RG. The Sura dies 2-3 times during the fight due to MS running out and low level (110).

#10 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:06 AM

When was the last time a Pori Pori was spawned? I have never seen one. They really need to let one loose in town like they do Bee. Bee clears the whole side of the map where he spawns lol.

Any have accurate stats for Pori Pori?

We need more town raids. I love them. :mwahaha:

#11 LuxiLux

LuxiLux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:09 AM

you guys seem to be under the impression that GMs are capable of creating instances. They can't. Whenever they tried messing with one, it ends badly.

The closest they've come to is a seperate map filled with monsters of their choosing, and that is no where near what an instanced dungeon in RO is.

#12 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:20 AM

Pori Pori is named "Poring the Conqueror" on iRO. They spawned a few of them a couple months ago.

#13 Beanbean

Beanbean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Server:Valk / Ygg

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

MS (carrot hat) + Ranger, ez.

or MS + bomber, MS + sura to fist + lex, etc etc.

#14 Lazerbomb

Lazerbomb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:57 PM

the crypt idea is really cool. I think the GMs should definitely consider this and have the monsters actually correspond to the levels in the sense that they get harder as you go in renewal terms. Renewal made ET...special with how the monsters/levels are laid out and i wish they would do something to change it. maybe this is their opportunity with a second ET

#15 Dammage

Dammage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

I think i could see it going in order from bottom to top like this
  • Eddga
  • Dracula
  • Lord of Death
  • Garm
  • Boitata
  • Gopinich
  • Ktullanux
  • Stormy Knight
  • Thanatos
  • Vesper
  • Bangungot
  • Kiel D-01
  • Kraken
  • Detardeurus
  • Queen Scaraba
  • Nidhoggur's Shadow
  • Buwaya
  • Bakonawa
  • Satan Morroc
  • New Biolab MvPs

#16 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

how about a smaller version of ET with random MVP's

break up the MVP's into like 5 Tiers of Difficulty

26 floors

boss each 5 floors
6 bosses
and a Bio Labs Boss on the 26th floor

Edited by Helios0, 06 March 2012 - 04:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users