Standard VGA Graphics Adapter error - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Standard VGA Graphics Adapter error

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gazzeater92

gazzeater92

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

Your graphics card is Standard VGA graphic Adapter(6.1.7600.16385) <Window Create failed>.
Some mandatory features are missing, so the application will be terminated. Please, check this problem just after updating your graphics card driver.

so what should i do? any program that i must install? i just really want to play rose now... help please...

#2 Rayun

Rayun

Tool Creator

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leo,Draco,Pega

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:48 AM

Your graphics card is Standard VGA graphic Adapter(6.1.7600.16385) <Window Create failed>.
Some mandatory features are missing, so the application will be terminated. Please, check this problem just after updating your graphics card driver.

so what should i do? any program that i must install? i just really want to play rose now... help please...

Can you try to update your windows graphics driver to latest? Also updating DirectX drivers (via Windows update or manually) can solve this

#3 gazzeater92

gazzeater92

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:37 AM

can you please tell me how to do those? because im really a newbie and i dont know much in the world of computers... all i know is how to create character and login, that's it... sorry... hope to hear from you guys again...

#4 Rayun

Rayun

Tool Creator

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leo,Draco,Pega

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:18 AM

can you please tell me how to do those? because im really a newbie and i dont know much in the world of computers... all i know is how to create character and login, that's it... sorry... hope to hear from you guys again...

You can PM me and i can try to guide you through update process :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users