Going past the lvl for S skill on reg homun? - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Going past the lvl for S skill on reg homun?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kiryuphoenix

kiryuphoenix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

OK, so my filir will be 99 waaaaay before i can evolve it. I am getting eleanor, if i go to 100 what will happen as far as getting the skills eleasnor gets when i change? I know its been answered but i cant find it anywhere T.T

#2 Froggems

Froggems

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:16 AM

Well to get it to go past 99 you need to fill a few prerequisites.

You must be a genetic
the filir must be loyal
the filir must be a second form

So you can't go past 99 until have the ability to change it into a homunc s anyways, so you have nothing to worry about.

Im gonna take a stab in the dark and guess that if you go to 101 before changing into eleanor you are going to miss out on those level 100 skills. You can still do it and you may be fine but I wouldn't risk it. Those elanore skills are super important.

#3 kiryuphoenix

kiryuphoenix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:22 AM

Oh, ok thanks. Well i got 1 of those 3 req XD got the genetic part down lol guess ill just let the EXP stack til im there so i can kill something and get the 100 mark :D

#4 Froggems

Froggems

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:30 AM

But yeah, azzy said this in another thread but, change it too S when it is 99 anyways, you will miss out on massive growth rates if you wait.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

You won't miss the skills by changing early.

A fair number of people go to the level at which you get an attack skill as homun S before changing - which works fine, except for the fact that the HP/SP growth rates of homun S are much better. See page 6 I think it is of homun S findings thread.

#6 KinkyKitten

KinkyKitten

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Server:iRO Ymir

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

Well to get it to go past 99 you need to fill a few prerequisites.

You must be a genetic
the filir must be loyal
the filir must be a second form

So you can't go past 99 until have the ability to change it into a homunc s anyways, so you have nothing to worry about.

This is not true. Homunculus can level past 99 if you're a genetic. Homu does not need to be evolved form or have loyal intimacy.
Spoiler

Homuns also get exp into storage if they are "stuck" at lv99 for a long time with an alchemist / biochemist and as soon as you change into a genetic, homu will probably get a level from the first monster it kills.

#7 Froggems

Froggems

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

Huh interesting. Who told me that stuff, im gonna kick some ass for making me look like a fool.

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

Good question - that's the inaccurate list of requirements for homun S change that was going around before the update (when we discovered it didn't need to be loyal). So it's the wrong list of incorrect requirements.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users