New Player on Valk - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New Player on Valk

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fang1984

Fang1984

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

I was intoduced to Ragnarok yesturday by a friend who recommended me this game. The gameplay is old fashioned but something I was looking forward to play. Easy but can be complicated depending on play style.

After doing going through the Novice and becoming an Archer one of the first things I noticed was, "Wow, there is a lot of active people running around". But I soon started to realize no one was replying to me. I had seen people in the Novice area killing as well but didn't think to much of it. This game is loaded with "Bots". I also found it pretty sad I had to turn off Public Chat just to not be bombarded by spam.

I am sure all of you already know the problem, but how come it is allowed to be this rampant?

#2 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

Pay for 1 month of VIP and come to Ymir. seriously. I just sent a gift card to freind of mine when i got him into this game. I had a couple of chars on Valk so i was gonna hop on so he can have a "Trial period". He pretty much said gave up with all the bots around on Valk after only reaching level 40. Now hes got a champion on Ymir, he loves the game.

We have virtually no bots on Ymir. In fact, i havent seen any myself actually. Although i have heard other Ymir players say they saw bots. They are just very sneaky i guess.

You dont have to keep paying for VIP either. You can just go and make 9 novices so that way, once your VIP wears off, you can still play on Ymir. You just need to buy VIP so you have access to create characters on Ymir.

Edited by Tetsamaru, 22 March 2012 - 09:44 AM.

#3 Fang1984

Fang1984

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:54 AM

I think that is the best course of action. To see all those bots really turned me off about the game. I didn't know the VIP still allowed you to play after subscription runs out. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users