Leaf cat tames pleases - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Leaf cat tames pleases

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 BlazingCrystals

BlazingCrystals

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

I think its about time you GMs added tames for leaf cats, so that all us none american folk, and those who missed out on top scores on the ro violet app, can at last get our hands on our very own cuddly leaf cat pet!
And also please please pleeeeeaaaaaasse bring back the alde baran turbo track, its a fun mini game that everyone should have a go with!
Annnnnnd please make imps talk when they are loyal, its far too silent when mines out of his shell.
Any indication as to when the horn protectors are properly added to game?

#2 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:56 AM

I'd personally rather have Loli Ruri pets.

#3 Reanef

Reanef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:02 PM

I would also VERY much love to have a leaf cat. Living in Norway means I couldn't join in the fun. Im going to try and hocus pocus myself a few of the others since its near impossible to get the tames (For my anyhow) :( Ive never really used that skill before and imagine a lot of death and failure x o x Not being able to use it in dungeons kinda bites. Thought I could snag loli ruri for myself XD I really hope we can see some tames for the leaf kitties and other event only pets as well as a few new pet tames introduced soon. I know if a super special taming kit were introduced in a groove pack or lucky box Id be all over it -hint hint- ;)

Also sorry about the whining (which Im obviously doing), I just very much so want to complete my pet collection!

#4 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:05 PM

Me too.

#5 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

I want a Miyabi Doll and a Draco. /rice

#6 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:14 PM

I want my wanderer pet to have a skill.. and or stats.

#7 Reanef

Reanef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:15 PM

I want a Miyabi Doll and a Draco. /rice

Was Draco a pet option? If not it SHOULD be!

#8 Droyd

Droyd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

I wish I could get a Pet Abysmal Knight. I would actually pay money for the Egg or Tames.

Look at this cutie!:::

Posted Image

#9 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

I would also VERY much love to have a leaf cat. Living in Norway means I couldn't join in the fun. Im going to try and hocus pocus myself a few of the others since its near impossible to get the tames (For my anyhow) :( Ive never really used that skill before and imagine a lot of death and failure x o x Not being able to use it in dungeons kinda bites. Thought I could snag loli ruri for myself XD I really hope we can see some tames for the leaf kitties and other event only pets as well as a few new pet tames introduced soon. I know if a super special taming kit were introduced in a groove pack or lucky box Id be all over it -hint hint- ;)

Also sorry about the whining (which Im obviously doing), I just very much so want to complete my pet collection!

Good luck with trying to tame a pet with Hocus Pocus. I spent over 3000 yellow gems trying to tame a Medusa/Miyabi Doll, but never even once got the pet tame skill. Furthermore I've heard from others that the pet doesn't get caught automatically like it says in various skill descriptions, but brings up the little spinner for chance to catch. If you're intent on doing it, you can easily get yellow gemstones from that one NPC in Payon. Just bring a buttload of blue gemstones, which he trades half for reds, then half of the reds for yellows.

#10 candyZ

candyZ

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • LocationMother Earth
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

I want Satan Morroc as pet :rice:

and yeah imp pet should talk when they are loyal

#11 Reanef

Reanef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

Good luck with trying to tame a pet with Hocus Pocus. I spent over 3000 yellow gems trying to tame a Medusa/Miyabi Doll, but never even once got the pet tame skill. Furthermore I've heard from others that the pet doesn't get caught automatically like it says in various skill descriptions, but brings up the little spinner for chance to catch. If you're intent on doing it, you can easily get yellow gemstones from that one NPC in Payon. Just bring a buttload of blue gemstones, which he trades half for reds, then half of the reds for yellows.

Medusa is only in the cave dungeon right? I thought the skill couldnt be used in dungeons? I may be mistaken, as I have yet to try and have only been told that. But yea I have no doubts that it will be difficult. But Im going to give it a shot anyway! I made the character just for this purpose. I can always reset her to something useful at the time that I get sick of failing :P I really hope that they give us the tames in another way soon though. Would make things a tad easier.

#12 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:46 PM

It's true, you can't use Hocus Pocus in dungeons. The only reason I could attempt it was because Medusa was on one of the Turn In maps earlier, and hocus pocus was enabled on the map for whatever reason.

#13 Reanef

Reanef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

It's true, you can't use Hocus Pocus in dungeons. The only reason I could attempt it was because Medusa was on one of the Turn In maps earlier, and hocus pocus was enabled on the map for whatever reason.

I wonder if that is still the case. Too bad I didnt have her ready for the last TI with the Loli Ruri's. Are we even sure those pets are able to be tamed at this time? From what I understand they should be but only via hocus pocus until they bring out the actual tames. Maybe that is all hear say though. I've read a lot on the subject but not actually seen anyone say they were successful, nor what happened in the process.

Just stick them tames in them boxes so I can give you guys more of my money :P

#14 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

I'd love to see Leaf Cat tames. I wasn't able to compete for one and I think enough time has passed that releasing them in limited quanities wouldn't be a big deal.

#15 TheLastExile

TheLastExile

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

Nine Tails :D
but no sound effect

#16 Reanef

Reanef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:04 AM

Nine Tails :D
but no sound effect

This! I'd love to have one following around my sorcerer while mounted xD

#17 pandaranger

pandaranger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:15 AM

I have to settle for my leaf cat hat >_<

#18 Reanef

Reanef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:32 AM

I have to settle for my leaf cat hat >_<

Not if they give us the tames! Just cross your fingers :3

#19 Randomititiy

Randomititiy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 714 posts
  • LocationMy warm comfy bed
  • Server:The new one(s)?

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:40 AM

This! I'd love to have one following around my sorcerer while mounted xD

Sounds kind of wrong

Ontopic pet wise I want either Hydra, Marse, or Marina

Only want Hydra to screw people mind you

#20 Reanef

Reanef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

Sounds kind of wrong

Ontopic pet wise I want either Hydra, Marse, or Marina

Only want Hydra to screw people mind you

HAHA! Oh God I didnt even notice until now! Tsk tsk!

A poor lil hydra would have trouble following you around wouldnt it? Marina would be freakin adorable though :3

Give me an Injustice or Dark Priest. Something male. Need more male types!

#21 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:00 AM

I would love one too, but I believe everyone on my vent would actually murder me if I ever got one. My sense of humor is twisted :D.

Edited by Riakuta, 23 March 2012 - 09:01 AM.

#22 pandaranger

pandaranger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:14 AM

also when i first saw a leaf cat i 100% thought they were wearing like an army kevlar vest and i was super confused and thought they were army cats. yeah i know lay off the crack a little >_>

#23 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:52 AM

Oh, since people brought up other pets, that reminded me. I really hope they make a pet out of Squidgette (little squid girl monster in the new Byalan Dungeon). She would be SOOOO adorable to have following you around. *squeee* >v<

#24 Reanef

Reanef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

Oh, since people brought up other pets, that reminded me. I really hope they make a pet out of Squidgette (little squid girl monster in the new Byalan Dungeon). She would be SOOOO adorable to have following you around. *squeee* >v<

UGH! Yes! I thought this as well! There are too many cute monsters that could be great pets :3 What do we have to do to get some new cuties following us around?! Petition!? XD

#25 Kimea

Kimea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationWhere the sun shines
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

Miyabi Doll or Bacsojin cute pet for me, maybe Evil Nymph too or Mavka... :sob:

Make Succubus cute pet be able to talk at Loyal too. As well as the other cute pets that does not talk. :help:
Wounded Morroc for a pet would probably scare the players hanging out in Prontera. :rice:

Edited by Kimea, 23 March 2012 - 10:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users