Leveling place for Homunculus S? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Leveling place for Homunculus S?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Kimea

Kimea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationWhere the sun shines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:02 PM

I remember reading something about Brasilis being the best place for getting experience for your Geneticist's best friend, but never really got the chance to find out which dungeon. Is it the one where you do the ghost quest or the ones with the Toucans and the Headless Ponies?....

And, may I suggest to all the Geneticists in Ymir, to change location for leveling their Homunculus? I am not posting this to start another type of argument about OD2 being crowded and all of that, please I hate starting something like that, but, I think if we just try and find a much better place to park our Geneticist and/or Alchemists/Biochems somewhere then we might bring a little bit of happiness back to Ragnarok Online (Us finding a better spot for our pets, and the other players that want to have the mobs in OD2 for their alts). Plus, I am pretty sure there is a much better place for us to let our artificial lifeforms play around and grow. Maybe we could post maps that are giving good experience or has a nice population of monsters that our Homunculus can kill and we can probably "stabilize" that map with a good number of other AFK Geneticists/Alchemist/Biochems. It seems that OD2 has become really crowded that, we are now AFKing right next to one another.

If you hate the Homunculus, you probably should not be reading this. If you are an Alchemist type, share with us your knowledge! :ani_meow:

#2 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:21 PM

i've tried this in other threads good luck nobody listens but i'll go with u somewhere else if you find a place.

#3 Kimea

Kimea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationWhere the sun shines
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:43 PM

Well it has been 30 mins since I posted this and I got 1 reply and 6 views, when hate and flamming threads get a lot of response in a short amount of time. No complaints though. :p_hi:
I log in today on my spot in OD2, and... like whoa... There was like 6 Geneticists all in this little corner in the dungeon where the wolf howl sound effect is. Walked around a bit and saw another group of Geneticist all like in each others' face. I really think we need a change of scenery, and I remembered the Brasilis post a while ago. I will try it now and see if it is indeed a nice alternate place. I just could not remember if it was that dungeon where you need to do the ghost thing, BUT I will do that quest anyways. Tried the one with the Toucans and Faceless Horse/Pony/Rapidash monster and it seems like it is giving me a nice chunk and die easily against my Eira.

#4 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

Aren't we alerady discussing this heavily in the Homunculus section?

#5 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

Aren't we alerady discussing this heavily in the Homunculus section?

Now why would you want to do something as silly as discussing something in the correct forums.... :hmm:

#6 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:01 PM

i like this forum it smells better

#7 Morice

Morice

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:37 PM

Turtle Island could be great, we need more homonculi here. Come join us.

#8 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

Brasilis dungeon floor 1 (ghost quest) is the best place to be actively leveling a homunculus right now.

Edited by Luckywhiterabbit, 25 March 2012 - 06:58 PM.

#9 Zeca

Zeca

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:26 PM

http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=90865
if only ygg had that problem
OD2 has exactly 0 alchs in there. can we get at least od2 running?

#10 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

Brasilis dungeon floor 1 (ghost quest) is the best place to be actively leveling a homunculus right now.

Ummm no? Amatsu2 is still better. Roughly same amount of mobs per floorspace and they give roughly 0.07% instead of roughly 0.05% per kill @ 126.

#11 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:31 AM

Ummm no? Amatsu2 is still better. Roughly same amount of mobs per floorspace and they give roughly 0.07% instead of roughly 0.05% per kill @ 126.

Depends what you are leveling and how you are leveling. If you are able to AoE with your Homunc then mobbing Brasilis is the place to be at the moment. Eira + Xeno Slasher is seriously good there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users