Upgrading my rideword hat question - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Upgrading my rideword hat question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:04 AM

alright so I have a +4 rideword hat and was wondering what would be the best way to upgrade it to 9 safely?

I have 50m

#2 AnnoDomini

AnnoDomini

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:16 AM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Upgrading

Safe Cert with normal elu to 7, Enriched Hammer it with enriched elu to 9.

Stop upgrading with Enriched Hammer if it's at 7 and you're low on enriched elu (opened) in your inventory - because if it drops to +6 and below and you're out of EE you're gonna have to burn more Safe Certs getting it to 7 again.

If Enriched Hammer isn't in-game, wait till he is.

#3 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:54 AM

There is also the question of IRL money versus in game money as Enriched Elu can be bought both ways. I believe on Ymir it sits around 4 million per box of 5. On average it can take anywhere from 1 to maybe 30 in my experience so thats at the min, 24~26 million. Since you MUST buy a lot to be sure and unbox them now prior to using Enriched Hammer. Its also 20k per upgrade, so I expect about 600k~700k for upgrades. Certs for body are 8~10 million and at min, you need 3 so 30 million but really it *could* cost more if any of those fail. 3 normal elus at min too unless you have those which I think are 60k a piece so around 200k-ish?

All Ymir prices btw.

Also follow advice of poster above me about stopping at +7 if you get low on Enriched Elu. and go buy some more.

Edited by Inubashiri, 26 March 2012 - 06:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users