Monk Job Change Bug? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Monk Job Change Bug?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

I got to the part with the invisible mazes with the zombies, but the weird part is that the zombies all seem to have infinite HP. I was sitting there whacking a zombie for about 350 damage for almost 3 minutes. It wasn't like that when I did it before a long time ago, is it a bug or are we not supposed to be able to kill them now?

#2 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

They were probably given infinite hp to stop the farming of blank cards a while back just like at the rogue job change quest area.

Edited by Riakuta, 26 March 2012 - 08:57 PM.

#3 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

Yeah, a few years ago there was some fairly rampant abuse involving the farming of those spawns, so they changed the monsters to essentially be unkillable. It shouldn't matter anyway, since the point is to pass the test and job change, not sit in there and kill monsters.

#4 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

Oh yeah I thought this was a bug for me too, since the zombies weren't just unkillable, but were respawning unlimitedly, eventually reaching like 50 zombies and hit-locking me like crazy. Each did 1 damage to me, and I couldn't move, and eventually died from getting scratched lol. The next try I just sprant everywhere and went crazy and did it ><!

#5 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

The trick is matching the 3 proctors there with the maps provided on irowiki. Once you figure out what map you're in it's easy to navigate through.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users