#1 Zenas

Zenas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:59 AM

Soon im goin to trans to high swordsmen to RG what build should i use to level fast. I used agi sader build to get to 1-99 before should use it again? or go tank and be able to it use the build at end game instead of useing a build only for lvlin then buildin a neurlizer to reset skills?

#2 advoe

advoe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:35 AM

Not sure exactly what to tell you about the build. I am currently on my way to level 150 and just pumping my skill points so I have like 90 AGI, DEX, STR, & VIT. This will give me a balanced character until I hit 150. I say with the ability to reset stat/skills (I believe the first one is free?), you should take full advantage of it. Use a build that is easy to hit 150 and then later use all the reset stones collected from TI or buy the neurlizer to make a specific build for how you want to play with the character.

#3 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:49 PM

You get one free reset from the eden mesmerist so you could use a leveling build until some point in time (this could even be level 150) and then reset for your endgame build.

I liked going for rapid smiting for leveling a paladin and then resetting after maybe 10-15 job levels as RG when VP out-DPSes rapid smite. Grand cross at dark priests was pretty nice too.

#4 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

Magnum break mobs until 60-70. Spam holy cross with a 2h spear like a pro, use overbrand or vanishing point once you get to RG.

#5 Roman

Roman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • Locationunited states

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

Agi Spear build lets you solo lvl outside Gramps Maps, Tank build lets you be puller tank for fast lvling via Gramps. Hybrid lets you have fun (my opinion) and tank via Gramps when you want to lvl faster.

Roman

#6 DirtyFatKid

DirtyFatKid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:09 AM

I went the agi route first. Don't max agi at 99, just get to 90. Since you're transcending this should be achievable by level 68-70.

I'm currently at level 102 RG,

Base stats are:
84 str,
90 Agi
1 vit
37 Int
75 dex
1 luck

currently soloing magma dungeon 2 for the turnin counts and good exp. the turnin map has just too crazy spawn rates to actually solo
but my plan is to get my str to 90, then vit and lastly dex. Hopefully by the time I'm level 150, I'll have a good balanced build and I can finally fully utilize my +9 HBP.

The vit character is not that good on a paladin, as the only mass mobbing skill you really got is GC and Magnum break, better off going agi until you do have those AOE skills as a RG.

You'll find that transcended characters take alittle longer to level than regular ones.

Anyway the level places I went were:

From level 1-11 i just did the chon chon and pupa eden group quest over and over because it was easy and good exp.
12-15 ant eggs (this one was quite boring)
16-28 ant hell
29-35 wolves, and agriopes (decent exp, but mostly to farm strawberries)
35-50 orc village
50-56 orc dungeon

56-71 lol just bought alot of maneater blosssoms and did the eden collecting quest (Spent 2 million on man eater blossoms)

71-80 GH abbey
80-85 that map right before GH with all the ground petites, mantises and snakes
85-99 Turtle Island

100-102: kobolds until I found out about the new Turn ins.
102+ Magma dungeon 2

Once I was paladin and I rushed to get spear quicken and then Rapid smiting as soon as possible. I went RS over HC because HC would limit my levling location to only GH. Plus I had a hunting spear so my ultimate location to level was Turtle island.

Also because I went agi, I also have gear suited towards it: Aquarius crown +7, Chon chon boots, dragon fly arc angel wings, which in total gives me an extea 32 flee ontop of the Spear quicken flee bonus.

Anyway hope this helps. I'm no pro, but this seems to work for me right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users