Gramps: RE: Ice Dungeon TI - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Gramps: RE: Ice Dungeon TI

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 CGeass

CGeass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:57 AM

Gramps is only giving you the Ice Titan Quest rather then Both with selecting Both. You still get both Cool-down timers tho. I'm not sure if getting them 1 at a time works as I just re-affirmed the both option after reseting -.-;; Anyone else with this issue?

Edited by CGeass, 28 March 2012 - 02:58 AM.

#2 yuzumido

yuzumido

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:04 AM

yeah me too! and i quit the hunting @_@ i cant take it again >< i need to wait for the cooldown.
and there is error/bug when he is warping .__.

#3 CGeass

CGeass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:07 AM

I'm not a happy camper. This is just like a kick in the face. I thought Gravity knew about it since I saw the announcement about Eden and Gramps. Nope they didn't fix it. Ofcnot.... Now 1 more quest and 2 more cool-down timers. \o/

Edited by CGeass, 28 March 2012 - 03:13 AM.

#4 yuzumido

yuzumido

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:10 AM

And worst here that i just wasted 2 reset stones for nothing! :((
I wish Heim will fix this asap ._.

#5 nixophilic88

nixophilic88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:43 AM

maybe a april fool thing ??

#6 nixophilic88

nixophilic88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:48 AM

maybe a april fool thing ??

#7 dongpickle

dongpickle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationSeoul, Korea
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:16 AM

wish they would fix it... i was wondering why there was no TI for icecave.

i know they said ingame shortly after maint. ended they would restart the server regarding something to do with gramps. but they never did.

#8 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

Oh, there is a separate topic for this issue. Guess I'll poke around here also; was posting on the maint thread.

I am hoping they at least give a "yeah, we're aware of this, we'll get to it soon" post---several people mentioned this issue in the maint thread, and there's this one too, yet no response in regard to this problem.

Just not going to do the ID TI until they have this fixed, no point in running in there twice to get all the KCs.

#9 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:05 AM

This has been added to the list of things to work on once Heim gets in today.

#10 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:33 AM

If I were heim, I would fear going to work everyday. It's like daily finding a pandora box waiting for you at the office :ani_swt3:

#11 amicable

amicable

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

or you can just take both quests separately, at the same time? it works fine that way, and you don't have to wait for the fix

#12 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • Server:Between Servers

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:52 AM

OMGGGGGGGGGG, one turn in at a time, how can anyone tolerate this? Like playing a third world MMO.

#13 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

you ppl are going to break Heim.......gurrrrr

#14 CGeass

CGeass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

I wouldn't of minded, but when the servers came up I did the TI. I did the TI even tho it was only for the Ice Titans. And then I used a reset stone and yeah only got the one quest. I was just frustrated since it was a waste in my book. Not only did it waste money but time to do the TI's twice with only 1 quest.

Edited by CGeass, 28 March 2012 - 11:23 AM.

#15 KahnArtist

KahnArtist

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

COMPENSATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

Is this still happening? It looks like there was a patch update at 3:00am that should have fixed the issue with not receiving the Owl Baron kill quest. If you are still stuck you can send in a ticket to get the quest manually added to your log .

#17 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

or you can just take both quests separately, at the same time? it works fine that way, and you don't have to wait for the fix

The problem is, if you already had picked "Hunt Both," you're stuck. Since normally I always pick "Hunt Both," I didn't realize the issue until later. However, my problem is that, if I try to rectify it by singly selecting "Hunt Owl Baron" it will NOT allow me to do that---Gramps says I have to wait until tomorrow to add that.

I guess I'll try to send in a ticket for this....I saw that there was another patch this afternoon, I was hoping it would fix this. Apparently not.

#18 CGeass

CGeass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

No this was last night, I was in my first ID TI when I saw the announcement about Gramps. So everyone in the party figured that the GM staff had noticed the blunder and had fixed it. So after we finished we went in after the 3am maintence and grabbed it. And it was still the same issue. So I'm not sure if it was fixed after 4:30-5am since I went to sleep. I'm at work now, but I know for sure when I went to sleep I had 1 quest and 2 cool-downs lol. I figure I'm just gonna do the quest and reset and manually grab both tonight.

#19 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

Well, I did as Oda suggested and just submitted a ticket to Support to ask if they can add the quest manually or not, since there is STILL no fix for this, nor has there been much in the way of response acknowledging the problem. It's silly, since you can get both of the monsters if you ask for them separately but breaks if you ask for "Hunt Both," which I always do as standard.

Weirdly, too, one of my characters has four timers >.> But the other one having the issue does not. *shrug* Worse come to worse, I just do the ID3 TI with the one monster and just be sure to select the two monster entries separately from now on.

#20 CGeass

CGeass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:51 PM

Well I've tested it for sure now, even grabbing as a single quest from each doesn't give you the Owl Baron Quest. You only get the cool-down timer from it. So Gramps is pretty much broken for anyone 106-125.

#21 Guest_Holden_*

Guest_Holden_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

The issue seems to only be happening on Valkyrie. We are planning a full maintenance to fix this issue tomorrow morning as well as to apply another event for the lost play time due to the ISP down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users