New World Save Bug + Food + Tiles - RO Bug Reporting Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New World Save Bug + Food + Tiles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sushi

Sushi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:04 AM

Valk Server

First thing is, I tried to save with the Cat in Manuk, or just outside it to be exact, and when I died/bwing, it warped directly to the Camp and unable to move. When I relog I just appear somewhere in the camp as if I used a fly wing or teleported.

Second is, the food that you exchange for 5 furs, Schwartzwald Pine Jubilee, the one that gives 20 perfect dodge + 10 hit, its not giving 20 perfect dodge.

Third thing is, in the New World map of Dark Pinguiculas, Cornus and Nagas, there is a place northeast, at the top, where if you walk you fall into the map, like a void. It seems kinda broken, you can still move though and get out of there.

Oh, and once I exchanged fish for a point, so I had like 69 points, and when I tried to NPC Warp, the cat told me I couldnt, then I exchanged for another point so I got 70 points, and it let me again. Weird thing since normally I can use it to go to Prontera, Alberta, etc.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:50 AM

The Schwartzwald Pine Jubilee is supposed to give 20 _flee_ not 20 pdodge. The item description was updated a while ago. If it's back to saying pdodge, it got reverted somewhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users