Question about Mora Enchant for puez armor - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about Mora Enchant for puez armor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Need4Speed

Need4Speed

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:38 AM

Got Puez Armor and manage to make it +9.

Now im following iro wiki and kinda expected to get the options "attack type" and "strength type" presented to me.

Instead i got "physical type" and "crit type"

So...

Is this a bug?
I "assume" the option "type" is a roll of a magic in game dice and i got unlucky. Well just wanted to confirm.

If it is a bug i will send a ticket.
If it is not a bug, so...

Is there a way to "re-roll" this magic in game dice so that i can land the option "attack type"?

Thanx for you quick feedback

#2 ValheruWolf

ValheruWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

I'm guessing they just use different words? Attack type and str type are both damage... aren't they? both sound like physical type (dex based) with crit type (luk based) being the other side of the coin?

Eh just found what you were looking at. just seems weird there, as there are no stats listed for the second option except a really vague maybe a guess? Seems like it might be more out of date.

Edited by ValheruWolf, 03 April 2012 - 12:44 PM.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

I suspect this is correct behavior and the wiki is wrong.
I assumed that the enchant options were the same between peuz and ur sets when I was writing up that wiki page (based on what the guy before me had done). What you're saying implies that this is not the case.

I corrected the wiki page to make it clear that there are different options for Peuz and Ur sets.

All the data entered on the wiki is from the Ur set.

Please PM me any enchant results you get using the Peuz set, or post them in this thread. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users