Best class to return to ro with? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best class to return to ro with?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RiftThCalibur

RiftThCalibur

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

I'm looking for a class kinda of best to ease back into ro with that would give me the best start on my way to making some zeny to easy the strain on my alts?

Any suggestions?
A class thats easy to level up and farm with.
Or maybe a combination of classes? that i should make to compliment eachother to achieve the same goal?

#2 idonothaveanname

idonothaveanname

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

Monks are pretty self reliant and will do you good farming. You dont need to buy fly wings or pots with them. If your willing to invest zeny in wings and arrows I would highly recommend playing a hunter/sniper/ranger. This class is the top of like line player vs monster class. Rape city lol. Esp when it comes to ranger. If you come into some zeny, 34m for white wing set, and 10m for an elven bow. You will aoe everything with one shot, arrow storm. Pretty fun.

#3 RiftThCalibur

RiftThCalibur

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

Monks are pretty self reliant and will do you good farming. You dont need to buy fly wings or pots with them. If your willing to invest zeny in wings and arrows I would highly recommend playing a hunter/sniper/ranger. This class is the top of like line player vs monster class. Rape city lol. Esp when it comes to ranger. If you come into some zeny, 34m for white wing set, and 10m for an elven bow. You will aoe everything with one shot, arrow storm. Pretty fun.

I appreciate the reply i suppose ill make a monk first can you elaborate on the stats and skills most efficient for the kind of monk you speak of or a link telling me how to build the kind of monk your talking about.

Ive made many classes in my past 9 years of on and off ro play but a monk isnt amongst them.

oh and also at what level will i be able to farm efficiently what items for zeny? as a monk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users