Endless Tower, its time to reduce your Cool-Down! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 8 votes

Endless Tower, its time to reduce your Cool-Down!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Bascojiin

Bascojiin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 730 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

Hello all,

so here is my new suggestion.

Reduce the Cool Down for the Endless Tower instance from currently 7 days to 3 days.
This would only be applied for VIP's only. Non-VIP's and Mini-VIP wont be included in this.

What u think bout that?

Edited by Bascojiin, 05 April 2012 - 12:26 PM.

#2 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

Hello all,

Reduce the Cool Down for the Endless Tower instance from currently 7 days to 3 days.
This would only be applied for VIP's only. Non-VIP's and Mini-VIP wont be included in this.

What u think bout that?

great idea more ways to pay 2 win

awesome!

#3 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:56 PM

I'd rather they make some new instances rather than just lowering the cooldown for others.

Edited by Ralis, 05 April 2012 - 11:06 PM.

#4 HealingPalms

HealingPalms

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

Nah lowing the cooldown will just increase even more mvp cards which aint needed! make a new one with the other mvp that aint in this one

#5 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:valkyrie

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:20 PM

Hello all,

What u think bout that?

i being a vip myself,suggest either reduce the cooldown for both or dont reduce it at all,this will affect in social level!!going to et with ur guildies is social and fun and improves teamwork too!!

<you can make your point without the bigotry>

Edited by Inubashiri, 05 April 2012 - 11:29 PM.

#6 ValheruWolf

ValheruWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

I'd rather they make some new instances rather than just lowering the cooldown for others.

I'm more with this guy. Get more types of maps like this with different rewards that everyone can do heh.

#7 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

Make instances where you can earn brewing mats, forging mats, regular slims. That would be helpful for players of all levels.

#8 nikhiljain

nikhiljain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:00 AM

Hello all,

What u think bout that?

even though im a vip, i dont like ur bigoted attitude in the least.
Too much self centered and not in the good health of RO.

#9 Bascojiin

Bascojiin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

I support u all with the ideas of a new instance, that would be fun ^_^

However, I dont feel like throwing everything for free at the non-vip leechers. U want benefits and more fun? Pay for it!
As it is now, there are little benefits to even consider purchasing VIP.

Warps? Ha, I got like 4 Warp Accounts full of Aco's to every stupid place, dungeon and seal npc *lol*
Overlooked? Trololol, way to high for that plus there are far better lvl places such as Maneater Blossom NPC
MVP Summoner? Not there atm and might not even be as good as it was before - needs more checking
+25% EXP/Drop? Oh my godness, thanks make the difference..... not!
TI's? I am fine with having only 1 Monster to turn in, I still get both EXP while being in the Party and I enjoy lvling the ,,old days".

The only thing I really care bout is MvP'ing which is also where I use HE Bubble Gum's. Thanks to the Eat my Gear NPC I made like 20+ Billions just by giving him +7 easy made NPC Gears for Body Certs and selling them for 12m each *Hurray!*

#10 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:38 AM

However, I dont feel like throwing everything for free at the non-vip leechers. U want benefits and more fun? Pay for it!

Warps? Ha, I got like 4 Warp Accounts full of Aco's to every stupid place, dungeon and seal npc *lol*
Overlooked? Trololol, way to high for that plus there are far better lvl places such as Maneater Blossom NPC
MVP Summoner? Not there atm and might not even be as good as it was before - needs more checking
TI's? I am fine with having only 1 Monster to turn in, I still get both EXP while being in the Party and I enjoy lvling the ,,old days".

The only thing I really care bout is MvP'ing which is also where I use HE Bubble Gum's. Thanks to the Eat my Gear NPC I made like 20+ Billions just by giving him +7 easy made NPC Gears for Body Certs and selling them for 12m each *Hurray!*

trying making a 150 with non vip....then you will really understand what you really get being a vip!!

#11 ValheruWolf

ValheruWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

trying making a 150 with non vip....then you will really understand what you really get being a vip!!

I'm working on it :) not planning on paying for VIP as 1 have my old accounts from a long time ago that has chars on Ymir (thats good) and 2. if i pay monthly to play i'd probably have money... and use it on RO2 instead (they finally finished revamping it from the nightmare it was when it came out :) yay) But lacking in time and money so I'm here having fun again.

#12 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:26 AM

I'm working on it :) not planning on paying for VIP as 1 have my old accounts from a long time ago that has chars on Ymir (thats good) and 2. if i pay monthly to play i'd probably have money... and use it on RO2 instead (they finally finished revamping it from the nightmare it was when it came out :) yay) But lacking in time and money so I'm here having fun again.

just imagine using bmx3 for every turning rewards....dont torture yourself,get a vip!!

#13 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:39 AM

VIP isn't even where most of iRO income comes from, but kafrashop, lucky boxes, and overupgrading. Having different cooldowns for VIP and non VIP is dumb because you are kinda shooting yourself on the foot by excluding potential partymates.

VIP is really good as it is:

Permanent Battlemanual/gum. (It's 50% more, not 25% more, by the way)
1% exp lost on death.
More TIs, exp per TI, and ability to channel exp
Woe teleporters, healers, and repair (this alone is my reason to pay VIP)
More exp per quests, including more exp in hugel medals.
Free infinite +7 foods, kitchen quests for genetic materials, overlook where you not only get exp, but a guaranteed useful card of your choice...
Etc, etc, and more etc.

And VIP costs like 7$. Compare it to other things you can get for 7$: like, two lucky boxes? or like, a box and half of normal battle manuals?. VIP is super cheap for what it gives.

#14 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

Please do not decrease cool-down of Endless Tower! i already have 4 chars doing ET every week if i manage to do ETwith 3 day cooldown it will be 8 times a week, that means 208 MVPs a week not to count on MvP hunting/Summoner and without talking about monsters with good cards/gear(KK, Elder, AK,Incubus and Orlean Glove) if they changed summoner to prevent even more MvP cards why should reduce ET CD?

Edited by Rafa07, 06 April 2012 - 07:11 AM.

#15 Bascojiin

Bascojiin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

Pumb

#16 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

More dungeons!

Dungeons giving EMB and WPS tokens may be the easiest thing. Keep ET something special. It's too rewarding for such a low cooldown.

Izlude Arena, Turbo Track or some other stuff alike. Add more prizes to them, it may help a little bit. Add a MVP on the last room of the Izlude Arena, correct the bugs, and add harder monsters with decent loot [some exclusive of course, this is the best part of ET]

Edited by asayuu, 06 April 2012 - 02:15 PM.

#17 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

I really wish they would fix izulude area...they keep saying it's not borked but it is.
More monsters, modes for different classes. better prizes, once a month reset of top scores or sumthing.

#18 stemah

stemah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

why not add in some mvps at ET, like 121 floors instead of 101 :p_idea:

#19 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

why not add in some mvps at ET, like 121 floors instead of 101 :p_idea:

Someone had suggested something like the "Endless Dungeon" where you go down rather than up. Interesting idea, but not sure how much different you could really make it.

I suggested an idea for a new 'instance' a few months ago called the Monster Maze that I / other people that do events could use by talking to an NPC that spawns monsters. It just has to go through kRO because it requires a new map with a bunch of limitations on skills and such as well as a new monster that only takes up one cell, does a good 100k damage a hit and has max ASPD to keep people from cheating. =)

Basically the idea is that players have to navigate through a set of mazes (four rooms) to reach the center room and get a prize. Stepping off the one-cell-wide path makes the monsters eat you and you have to start over. I already had a friend write up a quick script to make mazes / get coordinates on whenever it gets put in. =P

As an example:

Posted Image

Edited by Ralis, 06 April 2012 - 05:25 PM.

#20 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

Someone had suggested something like the "Endless Dungeon" where you go down rather than up. Interesting idea, but not sure how much different you could really make it.

I suggested an idea for a new 'instance' a few months ago called the Monster Maze that I / other people that do events could use by talking to an NPC that spawns monsters. It just has to go through kRO because it requires a new map with a bunch of limitations on skills and such as well as a new monster that only takes up one cell, does a good 100k damage a hit and has max ASPD to keep people from cheating. =)

Basically the idea is that players have to navigate through a set of mazes (four rooms) to reach the center room and get a prize. Stepping off the one-cell-wide path makes the monsters eat you and you have to start over. I already had a friend write up a quick script to make mazes / get coordinates on whenever it gets put in. =P

As an example:

Posted Image

mail dem st00f to kRO NAAAOOWWW GMZZZ

#21 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:41 AM

ET could use a *SLIGHT* tweek, instead of being 7 days minus 4 hours it'd be better as 7 days minus 10 hours, basically so you *can* do it every 7 days without needing military precision.

It really shouldnt be done per char more than once a week though. Thats a lot of MVPs.

#22 SuperGuitarDude

SuperGuitarDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Classic

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

Awesome how with every update it becomes exceedingly difficult to level/ make zeny/ play Non-VIP, etc...Just because the Rich/ High Leveled/ VIP's complain that everything is too easy. As always, the Weak/ Poor/ Newcomers get left in a Whirlwind of Dust. This is coming from someone who can make zeny fairly quickly but has yet to get his hands on some 100m+ item that he needs for proper survival during ET, MvP hunting.

Edited by SuperGuitarDude, 07 April 2012 - 08:25 AM.

#23 SuperGuitarDude

SuperGuitarDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Classic

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

As an example:

Posted Image

This is really awesome, actually :)

As a kid, I remember making our own puzzle/board games with my little cousin. I wonder what sort of rewards to expect :D

#24 Froggems

Froggems

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

yeah no.

I can get to level 35 on my own, so I'm sure good players can get even farther, not to mention parties. The whole thing is awesome at once a week but that can get scary abusable if you get to do it often. MVP loot everywhere.

The added instance dungeons seem cool, if they do it right.

#25 Bascojiin

Bascojiin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

I agree, however I dont think iRO got the Power/ Rights to do that -unfortunately

yeah no.

I can get to level 35 on my own, so I'm sure good players can get even farther, not to mention parties. The whole thing is awesome at once a week but that can get scary abusable if you get to do it often. MVP loot everywhere.

The added instance dungeons seem cool, if they do it right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users