Sammier21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • LocationSanta Monica
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

So for fun and lul'z ( maybe a bit of seriousness ) I wanted to attempt a PvP Wanderer Build.

Probably not ideal but I just want to do it for fun and what not. Anyway so I'm looking for some Skill build suggestions I Know my goal is max Severe Rainstorm and Sirens Voice but as for the other skills I'm clueless.

Gear definitly I've never PvP'd before so any help on this would be amazing.

Stats I'm assuming to aim for:
High Dex and Agi
Moderate Int and Vit
And maybe a couple points in Luk.

Thanks in advance for any help and Sorry if there has already been a thread on this I glanced and didnt see anything specifically about this build so a redirect would do if necessary.

#2 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:44 AM

I went into PVP on my 150/50 wanderer for lulz and I was able to kill (bad) players by putting them to sleep, surrounding them or stacking a bunch of reverberations near them, and doing dominion impulse, as it would do easily 15k+ damage. Song of despair to root them will also work if you can't deep sleep them. You can buy time with Siren's. I didn't have any AGI so I couldn't stack too many of these quickly.

For stats you will want to boost your DEX and AGI because AGI+Swing dance is what is going to allow you to drop a lot of notes before they wake up. With ~150 or so dex and ~120 or so total int you might do 2500+800 per reverb, so if you can drop like 6-7 notes in like 3 seconds, you can detonate them for 21000~24000 damage or so. You might be able to kill some bishops, gentics, warlocks, rangers, other performers, etc. You will never kill a good royal guard/runeknight/genetic/shadow chaser/etc

Gear, I don't know.

+12 Deviant Backpack so you can have -60% neutral, +10% ranged, +50 MATK for reverb, +1 aspd/+8% aspd, +30 ATK
+12 Maestro Cat Ear Beret +14% onto the physical aspect of Reverb, -14% from enemies, +2 int for reverb
+12 Cranial Valkyrja's Shield = self explanatory
Glorious Ring x1 + Medal of Honor = Extra defensiveness, +5% aspd, +10% ATK/MATK for Reverb
+12 Double Bloody Electric Eel = I have found my electric eel to be my best whip for damage with Reverb...
+12 Wonderer's Dance Shoes = +10% HP +1 vit +2% aspd +2 agi
Black Devil's mask = +2 stats
Well-Chewed Pencil = +2 DEX
+12 Holy Valkyrian Armor +3 VITorDEXorAGIorINT = Compensate for wearing DR

Edited by Jaye, 10 April 2012 - 05:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users