Orath

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:06 PM

Looking for GX Job Change if some1 can help me out thx =)

#2 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:30 PM

I'm still working on this myself, but maybe someone can help out... :x

You start in Morroc's secret pub on the west side of town, find the npc in there who sends you to the Assassin Guild branch in Veins...

Spoiler

Go inside and talk to the woman behind the counter. You'll be able to enter the portal now. Go into the top room and speak to the next NPC...

You can go back and annoy Daora for booze until she gives you more information and another quest.

You can now gather more information about the foreigner from a waitress at the pub, a dealer in the tool shop, and a guard at the guard office.

Spoiler

Speaking of which, the guide in southern Veins isn't marking the mini map. D:< What a jerk. The guide to the north doesn't even have the guard office option. @_@ Haha.

Edited by morphine, 16 September 2010 - 08:05 PM.

#3 Yami

Yami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWandering Rune-Midgard
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:36 PM

yea I'm stuck with the Guards too... this quest is nuts! It's very vague, even for Assassins >.>

#4 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:42 PM

I've been walking around Veins for ages... =( Has ANYONE founds this guard office building thingy? I hope the portal isn't missing or something... The guide actually working would be really nice right now. >.>

#5 Yami

Yami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:46 PM

been at it for hours and I saw another SinX who I think gave up, I'm ready to crash myself... stupid guards, I say we take out all of Veins so we can drop who ever the hell we're came after in the first place! *shakes fist*

#6 rustyotik32

rustyotik32

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:05 PM

travern is 293,213)
after diora where next? im stuck after i compiled my info

#7 Doddler

Doddler

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1035 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:04 PM

This might be helpful: http://ro.inven.co.k...il.php?code=267

#8 shilin

shilin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationEast Geffen

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:15 PM

http://act.ro.sdo.co...0719/index.html

this page has the dialogs that you need to choose in order to proceed to the next steps

#9 rustyotik32

rustyotik32

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:20 PM

i completed 5-3 according to the picture/guide you provided me. i compiled the 3 hints that was given after talking to the last npc. it gave me two option, i chose the first, the other choice i think says something about not being residence.. i tried talking back to diora and the 3 npcs but no there was nothing else. tried talking to 5-4 npc and nothing at all. bug maybe?

#10 rustyotik32

rustyotik32

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:26 PM

ok i got it... go back to daora, and choose 2nd option (grab of milk)

#11 Triki

Triki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:44 PM

http://irowiki.org/r...ob_Change_Guide

ive updated this with a brief guide of where you need to go. npc options needs to be filled in as i did the quest a few days ago and cant remember them.

#12 Yami

Yami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:41 PM

well the one girl you need to catch has like 3 of us sitting here atm, I think a few others as well raoming about, but we're all trying to catch the girl and failing only to wait 10 more minuets... this could be going on day 3 for me ><

Edit; Seems like it happens at random, took me two hours ><

Edited by Yami, 14 September 2010 - 07:59 PM.

#13 rustyotik32

rustyotik32

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:47 PM

what happen if you miss after estidilla after 3 hours to wait at basement? i dont see any warp opening. or talking to daora or estilla

#14 rustyotik32

rustyotik32

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:00 PM

as matter of fact theres sinx right now blocking the spot. please move him away. thanks by the name of Kanamoto

#15 rouIette

rouIette

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:11 AM

Yeah that Kanamoto guy pretty much ruined chances of completing the quest tonight. I was on at the right time, but I couldn't trigger the next step because he's right over it.

I also tried talking to the previous NPCs to try and get a new time for me to try, but I guess that's not possible. After that guy is moved off the trigger, will those of us who missed the time we were given be able to just continue, or will we need GM help to reset our timer?

#16 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:42 AM

Please fix the english in this quest. The translation is horrible xD.

#17 Kairuni

Kairuni

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:53 AM

My bad, I fell asleep. Thought I was far enough away from the npc.
You can enter any time after what the quest info says -_-

#18 TheGuindo

TheGuindo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:12 AM

Jesus this quest. Information is extremely vague and the quest window updates give you nothing to go from. How are we supposed to figure out what characteristics to pick when none of the information we're given hints at ages or hair colours? I literally had to go through every branch of the girl's dialogue tree one by one until I found the right option. (I'm updating the wiki as I go so nobody else will have to suffer through that.)

The quest has some really poor translation in it and the hints need to be more specific. I spent over an hour wandering Veins, going in every portal and talking to every NPC I could find until I finally found the guild. There needs to be a "hidden around the east part of town" hint or something for the guild's location, there needs to be a hint as to what characteristics to tell the girl, I still have no idea why I needed to talk to the peddler or the old man because none of the dialogue seemed to indicate talking to them was required...

I understand that assassins are all about vague and mysterious, but this is ridiculous. This quest was literally impossible for me without a guide.

Lazy now but I took caps of the quest text that needs readability adjusting; I'll post them tomorrow sometime.

#19 VagabondHien

VagabondHien

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:50 AM

Ok so I don't know if the quest bugged on me or not but I've gotten to the Old Man that talks about the suspicious girl but after that the quest won't let me talk to the next NPC in the chain. Looking into this and a reply would be greatly appreciated. I just want to know if i messed up and need to restart the quest somehow or if it bugged on me.

#20 TheGuindo

TheGuindo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:43 AM

Ok so I don't know if the quest bugged on me or not but I've gotten to the Old Man that talks about the suspicious girl but after that the quest won't let me talk to the next NPC in the chain. Looking into this and a reply would be greatly appreciated. I just want to know if i messed up and need to restart the quest somehow or if it bugged on me.

Are you sure you're trying to talk to the correct NPC? She's in the outcropping near the center of the map, on the same screen as an old woman. If she doesn't give you the quest dialogue, she should talk about an angel with black wings who helps her find people.

If it is the correct NPC, did you also talk to the Peddler and all three of the NPCs Daora sent you to?

Edited by TheGuindo, 16 September 2010 - 01:43 AM.

#21 VagabondHien

VagabondHien

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:59 AM

Are you sure you're trying to talk to the correct NPC? She's in the outcropping near the center of the map, on the same screen as an old woman. If she doesn't give you the quest dialogue, she should talk about an angel with black wings who helps her find people.

If it is the correct NPC, did you also talk to the Peddler and all three of the NPCs Daora sent you to?

yeah the little girl says "When I'm looking for people, an angel wearing black clothes gives me the information." and i've talked with the Vigilante, Waitress Madelle, Peddler, Old Man, but when I go to the Girl it pops open with the Quote earlier. I hope when i lagged during the little infoboard after the old man it didn't mess it somehow. -_-

And I Agree this quest is ridiculous its way to vauge for the context of the Job Change but I still think that its worth the quest. It makes you work for the class just need to make it a bit easier to understand its a little unlinear in steps for me. XD

Edited by VagabondHien, 16 September 2010 - 03:03 AM.

#22 Yami

Yami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:03 AM

yea between work and real life issues it took me 3 days to get to GX ><

And did you talk to the Vigilante? there's no guard office or anything, just him @_@ hopefully when they polish up on the dialogs this quest wont be as vague and irritating. Talk about a lesson in patience...

#23 TheGuindo

TheGuindo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:27 AM

Yeah, you need to talk to the vigilante, too. He's east of the staircase you go up to get to the guild.

Dialogues definitely need to be polished. Being vague is fine as long as it gives you enough of a hint to know where to go. As of now, that is not the case with this quest.

Edited by TheGuindo, 16 September 2010 - 09:27 AM.

#24 NinjaMaster

NinjaMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:45 AM

wassup with the insane timers. an hour for one part and have to wait 3 hours for another part. cant those timers somehow be reduced at least the 3 hour one be reduced?

#25 TheGuindo

TheGuindo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:19 AM

Having to spend a MINIMUM of 4 hours just waiting for events to trigger is ridiculous. It took me nearly two hours to catch Estillda because you have to wait an hour and then 10 minutes every time you fail. The 10 minutes isn't so bad but that hour wait really needs to be cut down considering how high your chance of failure seems to be, and then the THREE hour wait for the next part of the quest is just completely absurd.

Also this quest really clutters up your quest window. I'm doing the 3 hour wait right now and my window has:

An advice of Diora 01
An advice of Diora 03
Special task of an assassin guild 6
Information of Madelle
Information of Crave
Information of Trovan

Is all that really necessary? This quest needs to be cleaning out your quest window more often than it is.

(Also her name when you mouse-over is Daora, so the spelling needs to be fixed in the quest window.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users