How to become GM? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to become GM?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 NekoRG

NekoRG

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

Yesterday I got hacked, after spending more than 5 months worked hard and saved zenny. I lost all of my items when I trade with this character: dollar on yggrasil sever. I can saw the thing I want in the trade box that dollar put in. When I click the trade button, I lost all of my items but I didn't get my gear that I want from him. Luckily I took picture about the trade and submitted a ticket for GM. I didn't get any response about my situation for 2days.
Ragnarok game is played by a lot of people, I can understand that they have to deal with problem everyday, and get bombard i their mail box every night. I want to help community of RO like them, Any one tell me how to apply for that position, I would like to bring justice to this game.

#2 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:valkyrie

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:55 AM

you probably need to walk to gravity office an apply for a job in the support team!

#3 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:28 AM

:p_omg:

#4 dongpickle

dongpickle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationSeoul, Korea
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

wow interesting. i saw the chat room set up but i thought it was a joke >_>

hacking method like that is unheard of :omg:

#5 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

there is a npc in prontera for you to start a quest in 107 256, you go speak with it and answer some question then you need to gather 100 gold and 100 emperiums so that you can unlock the next step of the quest after that the npc will send you into a room full of gtb you need kill them all until you get a card and then you need to call to 777-562-541(1 dollar a minute) and yell at the ppl on the otherside "I got a GTB card Noob!" you need to yell betten 100~120 times( the more times you yell the better) i advise you to call betten 02:00am and 04:00am so you can get extra bonus.
After that you will need to send 100 dollars dially to my bank acc, pm me and i will send you the acc number, until you magical become a GM.

Naaaa just kinding you probably have to send your resume to warpportal headquarters, if you want contact fRO since we are looking for another gm that speaks french/german

#6 StevieMac

StevieMac

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

Can you imagine how much this game would suck for if any jerk could become a GM?
There are other ways to help people out, and if they give one player extra power in the game how long will it be before everyone is demanding it? It would become something so common like transending or getting a new gear. Am I the only one thinking about the consequences to some of these crazy ideas?

#7 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

Can you imagine how much this game would suck for if any jerk could become a GM?
There are other ways to help people out, and if they give one player extra power in the game how long will it be before everyone is demanding it? It would become something so common like transending or getting a new gear. Am I the only one thinking about the consequences to some of these crazy ideas?

lol.

#8 Froggems

Froggems

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:26 AM

Coming soon: gm box, become a gm for half an hour, 200 kafra points.

#9 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

does that come with a rent-able ban hammer? or is that extra

#10 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:18 AM

there is a npc in prontera for you to start a quest in 107 256, you go speak with it and answer some question then you need to gather 100 gold and 100 emperiums so that you can unlock the next step of the quest after that the npc will send you into a room full of gtb you need kill them all until you get a card and then you need to call to 777-562-541(1 dollar a minute) and yell at the ppl on the otherside "I got a GTB card Noob!" you need to yell betten 100~120 times( the more times you yell the better) i advise you to call betten 02:00am and 04:00am so you can get extra bonus.
After that you will need to send 100 dollars dially to my bank acc, pm me and i will send you the acc number, until you magical become a GM.

No thanks, i'm afraid that a wild MissingNo would appear IRL.

#11 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:04 AM

If it was a trade window bug abuse then the GMs will likely help you and ban the bug abuser. No need to get condescending to GMs with a thread like this.

#12 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

There are good chances the GM's/Support are not in/very low on staff because it's the easter holidays, wait until tomorrow,

#13 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

No thanks, i'm afraid that a wild MissingNo would appear IRL.

there is another way, just plug a playstation control at your pc and start ragnarok, create a char called iRO GM 007, then you need to press X+O+X+UP+X+LEFT+X+O+SQUARE+O+DOWN+L1+UP+DOWN+L2+SQUARE+X+R1+X+O+X+X+X+SQUARE+R2+O+RIGHT+TIGHT+TIGHT+X+O+R2+R2+L1+L2+SQUARE+START

and then you will get lvl 150/50 gm class for 4 hours

#14 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

You forgot game genie

#15 ForTheCity

ForTheCity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

Coming soon: gm box, become a gm for half an hour, 200 kafra points.

Hahahahaha.

I'm not sure if Admins, GMs, Mods are all the same or do they actually have different roles? I know some actually have a real job in office, which they have other duties to attend to. But others don't have jobs and are volunteer. How do they know people just won't troll the site? How are they confident in the people they won't do a worse job?

#16 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

the hammer is extra.

Other than that, I heard if you open the playstation lid during limit break, you can keep scrolling until you get the special skill.

(pm me the name of the skill and the character reference for a free OCA!)

Edited by Ultimate, 09 April 2012 - 01:23 PM.

#17 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:51 PM

I have one of these which is behind glass and it says, "Break glass in case of emergency."

Posted Image

#18 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

You forgot game genie

Oh my god.

#19 wonka

wonka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationTamaulipas, Mexico~
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Chaos~

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

I have one of these which is behind glass and it says, "Break glass in case of emergency."

Posted Image

allows to use skill "BAN" lvl 5 (max. lvl 5)
have a chance of wipe all items of account with each attack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users