Becareful with these characters - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Becareful with these characters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 NekoRG

NekoRG

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

Story
First I saw his shop say" S> RWH +9 250 M or .." . I pm him say that I am want to trade his RWH for a lot of stuffs that worth more than 250 m. He agreed, and we went to second th floor of Eden. On the 2 th floor, he told me to make 2 trade first trade will not have RWH. At this point, he showed it to me on the trade box and cancel the deal.
When I heart him say that, I was worry. What If he took my items in the first trade and run away with it. So I told him to make a dual trade, we both bring our alt so that I can recieve my RWH as same time as he get my items.
We go to Eden storage room on the 2 th floor. In here I made the trade with his character and my alt made the trade with his alt. I put my items in the trade box and I can see the RWH in his side of trading box too. In my alt character's trading box I put the rest of my items in it. Both trading box I click the take screen shoot while trading.
After that when I click trade with his character all of my items gone but I didn't get my RWH, but I got a screen shoot about this trade. On the alt char, he canceled the trade so I can' get screen shoot.
After that he turned off his alt and run out of the room, I tried to pm him to ask what hapend, but I only get this status : is not in the mood of talking right now". After about 5 minutes pm, he is offline. I think that he was tranferring those items of mine to other character to avoid GM trace. That is the whole story. It was happened on April 8 about 1 AM in South America time in Yggdrasil_New_Open sever.

Ralis edit; Please do not use names in these types of threads.

Edited by Ralis, 08 April 2012 - 03:26 PM.

#2 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

I'm a bit confused... Did you have more than ten items? Seems like a lot of stuff to trade for. @@ If it's less than ten, just do the trade at the same time, no need for all the alt business and what not.

Send in a ticket to the GMs and explain what happened. You seem to have plenty of detail here so they'll probably be able to catch the scammer and maybe even get you your items back.

#3 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

Submitting the content of tickets is forbidden. Locking this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users