lucky box coming this week? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

lucky box coming this week?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#51 Athensian

Athensian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

I hope there's a decent chance of getting the prize medals. :p_hi:

#52 Droyd

Droyd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

BTW Heroic Desocketing Book why they put this item in the class A ?? did they forgot that last groove pack has this??

My thoughts exactly.

#53 Boxinguru

Boxinguru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts

I vote to get rid of the job class card set and replace it with 400 KVM medals

You can always replace the desocketing book with a rideword hat :D

Edited by Boxinguru, 10 April 2012 - 08:04 PM.

#54 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Heim, heroic desocket is worth very little in valk and doesn't merit class a status.

#55 arsn89

arsn89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • LocationMassfag

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

All this KvM bull-_- is -_- pathetic. There's plenty of other ways to farm them without using your parents credit cards.

#56 Mowi

Mowi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

On a second thought... are those KVMs going to be boxter-able, too? I have no interest in them, lol. ;(

Edited by Mowi, 10 April 2012 - 08:06 PM.

#57 jeff19007

jeff19007

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

+1 good idea

#58 guraboy

guraboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

As people have already mentioned, the Heroic Desocket books do not warrant an A class rank since they were just in the Groove Packs a couple of weeks ago.

MCAs are pretty desirable still for those who enjoy the gamble and would probably be a more worthwhile A Rank replacement.

KVM @ 30 per box seems unreasonably low, especially when the box costs 300KP to purchase. Something along the lines of 150 would probably be a good amount.

#59 Zeca

Zeca

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

100 mental potion box as class A imo

#60 MiraExorcist

MiraExorcist

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationLost inside the Hazy Effin Maze!!
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

I didn't put in MCA in this one because too many complaints that it "wasn't worth it". The highest probability item is actually the BMX3, and the boxter will be in immediately tonight recycling this box as well as other stuff from prior.

I've not put KVM medals in class D before, so what do you think is a more fair amount? I thought it would be nicer to have them come up more often and set them at a somewhat equitable amount.
There is going to be a crate which will be 5 of these boxes +1x safe to 10 certificate, for the discounted price of 1400 pts. The angel wing is a cosmetic slotted gear for now. Later when Malangdo comes out it will gain more utility but will also be more expensive.

There probably are too many items in the box (seems the ones with fewer than 18 items tend to get more love) but the odds of falling into rank a b c d are the same as always, so more items in Class D just means you will see more diversity when a class D shows up (should be a good thing for you all).

for KVM medals at class D should be atleast 50-100KVM medals. The box is just not appealing. Last time it was appealing to buy because of the chocholate boxes. Its like a win-win situation for the buyers since even if they dont get a good item, they are sure to either profit from the gift boxes by selling them or they can use it themselves.

Edited by MiraExorcist, 10 April 2012 - 08:19 PM.

#61 Mojujojo

Mojujojo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

Come on! 30 KVM? :pif: :hmm: what is this? :hmm: April fools? :pif: last year it was 400kvm which made a lot of people happy, and business was going strong because of that plus a lot of people would wanna buy the crate. if you just Take out the Heroic desocketing book and put 400kvm as an exchange that would be really convincing to the buyers.

#62 Boxinguru

Boxinguru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

Its 100 KVM now btw

#63 Furan

Furan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

^ I support this post.

#64 TheKraven

TheKraven

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1135 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Valk

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:20 PM

I don`t understand the mind of the person who decides what gets put in. Do you guys want to make good money? I can guarantee you will make a lot more money by increasing those badges to at least 150. That`s 50$ from my own pocket you won`t be getting this month and I`m positive a lot more people will be saving their money this time.

#65 Nine

Nine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

This was the KVM Badges amount from a lucky box datagathering 12 May 2011 - 08:26 PM.
http://forums.warppo...-datagathering/
Class B 400x KVM Badges
If it is Class D at least make it 150~200 for the two letter of seperation.

Edited by Nine, 10 April 2012 - 08:26 PM.

#66 Nightside

Nightside

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

MCA plz, no Desocketing Book... :/

#67 Sully

Sully

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationGreed Island
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

^^
Aw no mca's ;( IT Would SO be worth it !

I Agree No desocketing, its only worth what..? like 15m?

EDIT: ... Nope average is 5.5m (Ragial)

Edited by Sully, 10 April 2012 - 08:29 PM.

#68 jeff19007

jeff19007

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

Grrrr annoying Heroic Desocketing Book!!!

#69 Dandit

Dandit

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Heim, please give us a break a take that Desoc Book out.
Another thing you can remove is the slot coupon, and the Merc scrolls. But for the merc scrolls, if you can just make them vendable to ease our pain on getting them coz as we get higher they aren't very useful anymore and the trade in with Boxter is too few.

Speaking of Boxter, please include the old Kafra Hats from a year ago to help clear our storages while helping us get something for buying all those. (I wasn't here when they did the first recycler which covered all the Kafra hats =/ )

Also an increase for the KVM would be nice. 2000k would be too hard to get. You can make just 1 item for the D which is the KVM ^_^

Lastly, why is the box for 300 where the items you get isn't worth that amount? Except maybe for the wing, but still too much. Can it be lowered to 150-200? You'll get more sales from that since most people would think the gamble is worth it. Instead of 300 and getting craps and they quit buying.

Thanks!

#70 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

400 KVM? That's a little too much..... 80-120 seems more reasonable.

#71 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

All this KvM bull-_- is -_- pathetic. There's plenty of other ways to farm them without using your parents credit cards.

Aside from actually going through the painfully long process of DOING KVM to get the points needed, you can also give stuff to Merry Badger to get Eden Badges, and turn them in at a rate of 2 for 10 KVM badges. There's also TIs, which give a total of 4 edens (20 kvms) per run on VIPs. This is what I've been doing all this time, and I've racked up almost 2000 badges this way.

And as for the rate/volume of KVMs this time, I think 100 is good. Go higher than that and it'd have to go in the C rank, of which I think 200-250 would be better.

Edited by Akami, 10 April 2012 - 09:38 PM.

#72 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

Another thing you can remove is the slot coupon, and the Merc scrolls. But for the merc scrolls, if you can just make them vendable to ease our pain on getting them coz as we get higher they aren't very useful anymore and the trade in with Boxter is too few.

Speaking of Boxter, please include the old Kafra Hats from a year ago to help clear our storages while helping us get something for buying all those. (I wasn't here when they did the first recycler which covered all the Kafra hats =/ )

Also an increase for the KVM would be nice. 2000k would be too hard to get. You can make just 1 item for the D which is the KVM ^_^

Lastly, why is the box for 300 where the items you get isn't worth that amount? Except maybe for the wing, but still too much. Can it be lowered to 150-200? You'll get more sales from that since most people would think the gamble is worth it. Instead of 300 and getting craps and they quit buying.

Thanks!

Wait, kafra hats? please say your on Ymir. I MUST HAVE THEM

#73 balong

balong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

Boxter forgot the Four Leaf Clover to be recycle waaaaaaa

#74 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:37 PM

Thanks!

Actually, i started using the merc scrolls for my sage in training, and find it quite useful despite the fact that I have to manually make him/her attack or constantly use one of the abilities(which hardly uses sp and they regen fast anyways) and lvls me SO much faster. But yea, make them tradable at least

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users