• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HealingPalms

HealingPalms

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

About annoying ppl in OD2 Ones that go round ks all homuncs thinking everyone is afk some baby gen who has auto tele and a merc out which just ks's everyone! What happened to the days when ppl actually gave a s*it about anything but them?

AND NO I DONT ACCEPT ANY THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO LVL THERE ARE TONS OF BETTER PLACES AT THAT LVL.

#2 TargetMonster

TargetMonster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

AND NO I DONT ACCEPT ANY THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO LVL THERE ARE TONS OF BETTER PLACES AT THAT LVL.

Then go to another map if you think theres so many good leveling spots, stop getting mad at others trying to level with effort instead of afk leveling and coming back every so often and pretending you're there 100% of the time.

Edited by TargetMonster, 09 April 2012 - 10:34 AM.

#3 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:38 AM

About annoying ppl in OD2 Ones that go round ks all homuncs thinking everyone is afk some baby gen who has auto tele and a merc out which just ks's everyone! What happened to the days when ppl actually gave a s*it about anything but them?

There is an eden gear quest which gives you that dungeon as targets. It was annoying trying to kill any monster on a level 4xish thief when there were level 100+ homunculus every few steps ^^,

Be glad you can afk your pet there, and those occasional charas will leave in a few minutes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users