• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#26 Poko4Sho

Poko4Sho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:01 PM

Demi-God is Aszura and he has been in guild for ages. Easton used to be in guild and decided he wanted to accompany us.

+2 for the guild steamrolling. I don't recall being there for the infinity fight, too bad.

Lol@SMB reference. I solo'd there fort at one point.

#27 DeadlySinner

DeadlySinner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:51 PM

Lol @ ^^

#28 Harper

Harper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:16 PM

I'll bump this thread...

Only because I'm interested in joining... I'm still kind of a lower level, though...

Kemukai ,Thief, 49/36, but I'm leveling fast. I plan on going DD Sin.

â?¥

#29 Poko4Sho

Poko4Sho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:37 PM

What's up Kemukai, if you didn't know (i'm sure you did) the ice titans event is going on. Ice Titan event+DD sin=ownage. You should be able to 99 fast if you can whip up to level 70.
We do a lot of parties and have been doin some really good ice dungeon parties. So, if you're not gonna bail on us if we help you level, and you're gonna be active. We would love to have you. That is really the main thing (and since the titan event is going on you are good potential haha), if you can accompany us to WoE 1 on saturdays, that would be great. We are starting to do well again in WoE (guild split up for a couple months) and we could use higher attendance. If not, no biggy, you can stay in guild as long as you're active and hang with the party.

What are your playing hours? You can talk to some of us at the Northern prontera bridge now, if you like.

#30 Zippy

Zippy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:57 PM

Bump Bump for being a sweet Guild .

#31 Harper

Harper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:22 PM

What's up Kemukai, if you didn't know (i'm sure you did) the ice titans event is going on. Ice Titan event+DD sin=ownage. You should be able to 99 fast if you can whip up to level 70.
We do a lot of parties and have been doin some really good ice dungeon parties. So, if you're not gonna bail on us if we help you level, and you're gonna be active. We would love to have you. That is really the main thing (and since the titan event is going on you are good potential haha), if you can accompany us to WoE 1 on saturdays, that would be great. We are starting to do well again in WoE (guild split up for a couple months) and we could use higher attendance. If not, no biggy, you can stay in guild as long as you're active and hang with the party.

What are your playing hours? You can talk to some of us at the Northern prontera bridge now, if you like.

Howdy.

That sounds great, actually. I'm not much for PvP... but I'll help out best I can. Currently I'm 51/38, so I'm close to classing up to Assassin.

I've never been one to bail, and even if there's guild drama I do my best to stick it out, and/or admit at least to what I'VE done wrong and hope that the other person/people do the same... and the conflict can be resolved.

Aside from that, my playing hours are awkward. I work 8pm-6am CST, and I'm off Tues/Wed/Thurs. Fairly soon, my boss says I can go back to having Fri/Sat/Sun off... it's just we've had to hire a lot, and those hours go to the trainers. I'm normally on... oh... just about any time I'm not working. Haha.

Edited by Harper, 06 September 2010 - 01:37 PM.

#32 Poko4Sho

Poko4Sho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:13 PM

Well, WoE and PvP are actually a lot different. While the same, as you are fighting other players. It's much more of a team effort, with everybody working together and backing each other up. Honestly, my favorite part about playing Ragnarok haha. Anyways, we're a chill guild and everybody is really cool with everybody, and we're social and all friends, so guild drama is zero to none. Most of our players are from the US, I, myself and on EST. The guild leader is on PST. On Tuesdays, we WoE 2 with a bigger guild that some of us have friends in, but you probably wont have to worry about WoE 2 until you've transcended.

Do what ya gotta do for work, we understand people work and some have college and other :p_omg: they gotta take care of. Just let us know you won't be making it for WoE, sometimes we kick people that can't make it for space. Rest assured, as soon as you get back on and head to guild spot you'll get your invite back. Once everything at work is settled down, try to get those Saturdays because WoE is great fun and I think you would enjoy it, especially once you become an Assassin Cross!
Our guild spot is at the northern prontera bridge, you can come chat with people up there or you can PM me at Ronin Poko / Reverend Poko / Wise Poko.
Or, you could PM the guild leader *Deadly-Sinner*, he's kinda gay, though.

#33 Poko4Sho

Poko4Sho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:57 AM

We climbin in your emp room
We snatchin yo peoples up
Tryna rape em so ya'll need to
hide ya wiz, hide ya champ,
and hide ya recall
cuz we rapin' everybody out there

you don't have to try and fight back
we ownin you
we gon' roll you
we gon' roll you
so you can run and tell that,
run and tell that
run and tell that, homeboy
home, home, homeboy

we broke your emp
you done dropped pre-cast and all
you are so dumb
you are really dumb-for real

the sinX got away, breaking your emperium
i was attacked by some idiot in the castle
so dumb, so dumb, so dumb, so !

DarkStar is recruiting YOU!
Posted Image

#34 Haze

Haze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationBear Country

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:08 AM

LOL Impressive you found out who I am ~!, Miss playing witchu too !

Elly from chaos? Like Roman Empire?

#35 DeadlySinner

DeadlySinner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:48 AM

Bump for this woe vid!
WoE Vid =D

Edited by DeadlySinner, 09 September 2010 - 07:08 AM.

#36 Poko4Sho

Poko4Sho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:23 AM

The newest video on that vimeo channel is also a DarkStar WoE from last saturday.
We'll have todays WoE captured as well, so be sure to check it out!

#37 Michuu

Michuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationINSIDE YOUR BATHROOM. I'M WATCHING YOU PEE.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:07 AM

We climbin in your emp room
We snatchin yo peoples up
Tryna rape em so ya'll need to
and hide ya recall
cuz we rapin' everybody out there

you don't have to try and fight back
we ownin you
we gon' roll you
we gon' roll you
so you can run and tell that,
run and tell that
run and tell that, homeboy
home, home, homeboy

we broke your emp
you done dropped pre-cast and all
you are so dumb
you are really dumb-for real

the sinX got away, breaking your emperium
i was attacked by some idiot in the castle
so dumb, so dumb, so dumb, so !

DarkStar is recruiting YOU!
Posted Image

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL.

#38 DeadlySinner

DeadlySinner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:13 AM

Bump for lvl 20 guild and changes to OP O:!

#39 Poko4Sho

Poko4Sho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:36 AM

Calling all biochemists!

Join us for WoE! Fat supplies and reimbursement if you need, fun WoE. What more could you ask for?
Let's kick some ass.

Edited by Poko4Sho, 14 September 2010 - 07:36 AM.

#40 DeadlySinner

DeadlySinner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:42 AM

Bumpity bump

#41 Poko4Sho

Poko4Sho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:38 AM

Woe video from yesterday. Skip to 7:20 to get to the good part.
Video here

#42 Poko4Sho

Poko4Sho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 05:34 PM

Still kicking ass. Come join us!

#43 Rylee

Rylee

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationValkyrie

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:57 PM

Rawr!

#44 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:19 AM

Welcome guys! If i where u. I will browse other guild than wasting my time in this guild. No history and no future.

#45 Poko4Sho

Poko4Sho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:29 AM

We kick Unbounds ass every Saturday, if you're interested in kicking ass. Join us. I mean, who like Cactus anyway? Join the Dark side.

Edited by Poko4Sho, 26 September 2010 - 06:35 AM.

#46 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:34 AM

We kick Unbounds ass every Saturday, if you're interested in kicking ass. Join us. I mean, who like Cactus anyway? Join the Dark side.

And the worst thing is they are liers. All they can do is to talk about what they are dreaming to do. BTW, they are 20 (TWENTY) month old guild, but no success yet.
While Unbound is a freshh one (4 month old sir/mam) u heard it right. 4 MONTH OLD GUILD!! who give decent WAR against all the Guilds on Valk server.

Watch this

Thats a full alliance against our PRECAST.. and guess what. One guild of those alliance can insta wipe DarkStar on GvG. Yup, thats how they suck :(
Rethink on joining them.. :(

Oooops.. I forgot the magic word "BUMP". :unsure:

Edited by iCare, 26 September 2010 - 07:35 AM.

#47 DeadlySinner

DeadlySinner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:40 AM

Lol, when we were in Brooklyn's castle, we wiped Lunar. 1 by 1, recall vs recall and all of them dropped. Then we died to brooklyn, because THEIR precast is to be reckoned with.

#48 Poko4Sho

Poko4Sho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:08 AM

Don't be fooled by these desperation attempts against us...There is a reason you only see one person from DarkStar in that video lol. As a whole, we completely dominated them. I'm sorry, Lunar? Immortal Dreams? We have surpassed them. Smokie's put up good fights, whenever we encounter them, though.

This guy is delusional and thinks Unbound is new, but as a friend once told me "Four crap guilds in one guild are still four crap guilds" Just an old alliance that merged into the same guild :unsure:

Anyways, join us and you'll see what we are talking about. Good wars always. We'll be doing WPS next semester, but we are one of the only guilds that hold their own (No alliance!) and keep forts every woe with some blue moon exceptions (Everyone has those, c'mon). Just see for yourself.

#49 Antares

Antares

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 26 September 2010 - 11:55 AM

Don't be fooled by these desperation attempts against us...There is a reason you only see one person from DarkStar in that video lol. As a whole, we completely dominated them. I'm sorry, Lunar? Immortal Dreams? We have surpassed them. Smokie's put up good fights, whenever we encounter them, though.

Everyone knows you don't stand a chance against not even to either Lunar or Immortal Dreams.

This guy is delusional and thinks Unbound is new, but as a friend once told me "Four crap guilds in one guild are still four crap guilds" Just an old alliance that merged into the same guild :unsure:

And for your information, it wasn't a four crap guild, We are combinations of group of friends from
10 different guilds. Meaning, we are products of good guild recruiting.

Anyways, join us and you'll see what we are talking about. Good wars always. We'll be doing WPS next semester, but we are one of the only guilds that hold their own (No alliance!) and keep forts every woe with some blue moon exceptions (Everyone has those, c'mon). Just see for yourself.

For what? To beat down YouKnowWho, Darklit Brigade and Ominous Elite? LMAO!
Go have fun yourself. I bet If their alliance zerg rushes you,
you won't even have the chance to keep your castle.

Edited by Antares, 26 September 2010 - 03:33 PM.

#50 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:02 PM

LoLed! just like selling fish Xzero! haha! i wish we cud have take the video us wiping em!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users