#1 jesric

jesric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos renewal

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

hi everyone, as you can see im a newbire in iro (I moved from pro since i moved XD), i just have some questions about kafra shop and it wouldbe helpful if someone could answer them for me.

1. Are the items listed on the shop permanent or do they change?(I want to get the red mage hat but i only see yellow)
2. Are the zodiac diadems/crowns only available at a specific time each month?
3 Can i get rid of the kafra shop icon on my screen?

Thankyou for your time

#2 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

1. They don't unless it's an event item which only stays temporary.
2. I don't rly pay attention to it and I've been here for less than a year but I guess so.
3. Nah, I don't think so. It's pretty annoying I know but yeah.

I hope my answer helps.

#3 jesric

jesric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:20 AM

k thx for the help =)

#4 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:46 AM

Zodiac Crowns / Diadems are periodically put into Lucky Boxes & Groove Packs.

#5 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

hi everyone, as you can see im a newbire in iro (I moved from pro since i moved XD), i just have some questions about kafra shop and it wouldbe helpful if someone could answer them for me.

1. Are the items listed on the shop permanent or do they change?(I want to get the red mage hat but i only see yellow)
2. Are the zodiac diadems/crowns only available at a specific time each month?
3 Can i get rid of the kafra shop icon on my screen?

Thankyou for your time

Please tell me where you see in game the mage hats.

Because I believe they don't sell them anymore.

Evolved bunny ears, Mage hats, Evolved Magestic goat, the drooping kitties. i believe they took all of that out.

because honestly, i wanted to buy an Evolved bunny ears for my freind because it was less of a hassle then hunting the 4 leaf clover and killing smokies for kitty band to make a legit bunny ears.

Is there like some sort of comprehensive list that shows all the edits to the kafra shop? Because the warp portal site has like ancient information.

If you want a red mage hat.

You'll have to make a regular mage hat, and then take it to the 2nd floor of Eden and theres a girl NPC that will change its color for you(should be free).

Since maint is happening, i can't screen shot it but heres a link on how to legitly make the hat.
Hat store girl - Tempestra (136,79)
Requires one Yellow Potion per conversation
Mage Hat for 1 Wizard Hat, 400 Dragon Scale, 50 Mould Powder, 1 Elder Willow Card
Magician Hat for 1 Wizard Hat, 450 Ancient Lips, 1200 Solid Shell
Hat of the Sun God for 1 Emblem of the Sun God, 10 Gold, 40 Steel, 50 Coal, 2 Oridecon
Sunday Hat for 250 Fabric, 1 Hat[1], 1 Cap[1], 600 Soft Feather

Edited by Tetsamaru, 10 April 2012 - 10:52 PM.

#6 jesric

jesric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:17 AM

i see a yellow mage hat in the kafra store icon and in the eden kafra headgears, they tookout evolved majestic?

#7 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:21 AM

Okay, i know that wasnt in there before. But my point still stands. The Playragnarok kafra shop guide is practically copy and pasted from when it was still called Iro.Ragnarok

There is still no red mage hat, blue mage hat, grey mage hat, no other drooping kitties, no magestic goat, no evolved bunny band. There is some weird bunny band in the rental tab but who the hell buys that?

If you want to have a mage hat in the other colors besides yellow, you'll have to get a legit mage hat and then you can change the color to any of the other ones. Kafra shop hats wont change color.

The In game Kafra girl NPC's, the in-game Shop icon, and the main website don't match up at all. This really needs to be fixed.

i see a yellow mage hat in the kafra store icon and in the eden kafra headgears, they tookout evolved majestic?

I just went to Eden 2nd floor just now. No mage hat by talking to the Kafra girls on my end. It seems to ony be avialable with the shop icon.

Edited by Tetsamaru, 11 April 2012 - 06:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users