• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AzoriusBeat

AzoriusBeat

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

I just started playing this, like 1 week ago. And after leaving the training area at base 10 and job 10 I went for the swordsman class. Now I get this message you have to be at least base 9 and job 10. By requirements I have no clue what he meant, I went to different sites to look up what do they mean buy requirements? I even remade a new character and boosted up the str. and vit. and it keeps telling me I don't have the requirements? I'm kinda getting to the point that the game isn't fun anymore and I should just unistall it. Or just get help which I'm waiting on here for? If anyone can help me it would be great :3 otherwise I'm going to unistall and never play this game again.

#2 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

Hmm... did you click "apply" after adding all your job points? Not quite sure about this one, maybe others can help out here.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:26 AM

You need to have learned Level 9 basic skills - which requires getting to job level 10 (you get 1 skill point per job level, and start with 0 at lvl 1, hence 9 skill points).

Open the skill window with alt+s, and then put all you skill points into basic skill, and then click apply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users