Rogue job change maze. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Rogue job change maze.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Allegrah

Allegrah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

I have made quite a few rogues in the past with little to no difficulty but I honestly think the Khalitzburg is bugged in the current maze. I tried to get by him multiple times and I do get by him but the second he sees me its an instant grimtooth death. I definitely don't remember him grimtoothing me on my previous rogues and it was easy to just run by him because he just ran towards me trying to melee and as long as you hugged the side and ran by him it was an easy task.

How exactly are you supposed to pass this job test when you are forced to run by an aggressive monster that has a ranged attack that it uses the second anything comes within range which one hits me?

Since this is a new account on Valk I am now completely broke, 500z with no food to heal after each attempt/death. I am only making this character for money making purposes in an attempt to get back into this game. Please help?

#2 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Easiest fix to your situation is borrow a guard muffler (frilldora card) from someone.

More effort route-If you are low enough to still do some of the eden quest that give red pots get like
1000 then have another go at it. Or you can pick up random herbs and stuff like monster feed.

You could even spend some kp and buy WoE pots.

#3 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

'Quite a few rogues'...?

'But this is a new account and only has 500zeny'?

Something sounds fishy, I hope it's not ^^;

However, if you could tell the name of your rogue to be, I could mail you some fresh fish maybe~
The khali is totally random at grimtoothing, so if you feel like running past it is too hard, you can hide as soon as he starts walking towards you, stay hidden a bit more until he walks behind you, and then unhide and keep running.

Edited by Kadnya, 13 April 2012 - 05:20 PM.

#4 Allegrah

Allegrah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

Easiest fix to your situation is borrow a guard muffler (frilldora card) from someone.

More effort route-If you are low enough to still do some of the eden quest that give red pots get like
1000 then have another go at it. Or you can pick up random herbs and stuff like monster feed.

You could even spend some kp and buy WoE pots.

But this won't help me because the Khalitzburg is one hitting me. Was he changed to use a ranged attack or am I just getting EXTREMELY unlucky to have it happen multiple times in a row?

Well the frilldora muffler would be excellent but I don't know anyone so thats not gonna happen.

'Quite a few rogues'...?

'But this is a new account and only has 500zeny'?

Something sounds fishy, I hope it's not ^^;

However, if you could tell the name of your rogue to be, I could mail you some fresh fish maybe~
The khali is totally random at grimtoothing, so if you feel like running past it is too hard, you can hide as soon as he starts walking towards you, stay hidden a bit more until he walks behind you, and then unhide and keep running.

I mean that I have made rogues before with different builds. This account has one at level 80 but its on Ygg. I assure you that I am part of the 5% of the RO poputaion that follows the rules. I guess I was just getting really unlucky.... Sending me fish would be awesome, thanks. I will try hide spamming but I'm not sure how far he will wnder to allow this to work. His name is Gigahurt.

#5 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:14 PM

I mean that I have made rogues before with different builds. This account has one at level 80 but its on Ygg. I assure you that I am part of the 5% of the RO poputaion that follows the rules. I guess I was just getting really unlucky.... Sending me fish would be awesome, thanks. I will try hide spamming but I'm not sure how far he will wnder to allow this to work. His name is Gigahurt.

If you have level 10 hide, it'll work just fine. It will eventually wander off of your screen. I had to resort to that same tactic a couple of times due to the AK and Khal. =P

#6 kuroneko0509

kuroneko0509

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationKL, MYS
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

why don't you use backslide? i remembered that i spam it to pass khalitz & AK before

Edited by kuroneko0509, 13 April 2012 - 06:25 PM.

#7 Allegrah

Allegrah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

I was finally able to get passed that Khalitzburg after a couple more times of getting 1 shot grimtoothed. Gravity should probably just remove his grimtooth for that test..... seriously. I had plenty of health restoring items for those attempts thanks to a very generous gift in my mail box from someone here. Thanks again!

#8 ValheruWolf

ValheruWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

I lived just fine... as someone said... backslide heh. I spammed the heck out of it to get past the mobs at some points (used the map on iro wiki to know where they would spawn approx ish.)

#9 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

I wonder if they put something kind of random into the rogue job change quest that only real players can complete... maybe that would kill off some of the bot population? ./gg

Or maybe they'd just switch to using another class. :p_sad:

#10 mooMOOmoo

mooMOOmoo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

Allegrah, I assume you are someone who got all of your previous accounts banned due to botting.

Edited by mooMOOmoo, 14 April 2012 - 06:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users