grand peco card for auto warger? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

grand peco card for auto warger?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nikhiljain

nikhiljain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

i was wondering if this card would be good in middle headgear. I would like to know ur opinions

#2 finklesteinz

finklesteinz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:07 AM

The card relies on you getting hit for the gloria autocast. Add this to the fact that gloria only lasts ~30 seconds and you're looking at a really risky/inefficient way to get some extra luk.

#3 nikhiljain

nikhiljain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:54 AM

still confused with the pros and cons.
Getting +30 luk for 10 seconds for the every 7th hit i take, worth or not??
I use rudolf hairband as upper headgear, which keeps up lvl 10 agi constantly. Also minimizes the need for pots. So i was thinking, if i can get gloria, agi up and heals from headgears alone, it may turn out good.
But still not sure about it.

#4 AnnoDomini

AnnoDomini

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:17 AM

You have to factor in that the 15% chance triggers only when you get hit. Misses will not activate the chance. If you're an AGI warg build then it may not happen all that often.

Even if it does activate, that +30 LUK gives a 10% more chance to warg strike for 10 seconds. Not much you can kill in 10 seconds on a warg build since it's essentially non-mobbing.

On autocast of Gloria, skill casting is temporarily disabled. Fortunately that doesn't affect the auto Warg Strike, but if it triggers while your AGI 10 is also autocasting then one of them's gotta give way to the other. Just a small note, not really an issue.

I'd personally go for Alicel or Ancient Mimic if LUK's bumped up to 90. Flee 10 or AGI +5 work well on TI AS or solo warging.

Edit: My bad - misinterpreted it as armor card

Edited by AnnoDomini, 14 April 2012 - 10:02 AM.

#5 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:42 AM

Horrible idea......

Get Phylla card. So much better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic