TI's? easy leveling hey? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

TI's? easy leveling hey?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

So ti's are supposed to be the easy way of leveling? The problem I am starting to see is that most people don't even want to do ti's (because of the locations) or they just are tired of leveling. Another problem I am seeing is TI's appear to be the ONLY way to level at a decent speed unless you have god items. I mean sure some classes can go solo places 125+ pretty easy w.e good for you. Other classes can't and are utterly stuck in their tracks.

1. What do you suggest I do at level 123? I'm stuck in between brackets. I bet most of you will say either
a. get really good equips and go solo magma/scarab
b. wait till next week.

2. Why is it that if ti's are the main focus of leveling why is it so difficult to get a party? I seriously only get parties if I organize them.

This might be a QQ thread or whatever I could honestly care less, leveling in this game is getting annoying. Not because of the speed of leveling but the little things like getting stuck in brackets or not being able to find TI parties...

Am I the only person?

#2 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

Tired of leveling because it's pointless. Getting 150 is not satisfying anymore. Just look at my account. I even share some to my friends for -_- and giggles. <_<

#3 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

Tired of leveling because it's pointless. Getting 150 is not satisfying anymore. Just look at my account. I even share some to my friends for -_- and giggles. <_<

Must agree with it, I thought if i 150, i can do more things. But no, AFK all day is my job now after being 150 :p_swt:

#4 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

Or maybe it's because you've got about 100 max leveled characters. Lmao. Always wanted to comment on your signature. If I saw you IRL, I'd fistbump you for being a baus.

Edited by MotherOneDog, 14 April 2012 - 10:45 AM.

#5 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

I hate you :/

#6 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

I hate you :/

Lol. Just take your time, buddy. Enjoy the game! :gawi:

#7 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:54 AM

Double VIP bonus and EXP + TI = level 150 in 3 days for my Ranger. That was when TIs had unlimited resets.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 14 April 2012 - 10:55 AM.

#8 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

Double VIP bonus and EXP + TI = level 150 in 3 days for my Ranger. That was when TIs had unlimited resets.

This doesn't change the fact that I hate you :,(

#9 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:29 AM

Lack of endgame content really is an issue I think. WoE is too guild leader centric and not individually rewarding enough, thought that might depend on the guild. ET is once a week and kind of hard for non-WoE guilds without god items and infinite supplies. Mvp drops are worthless now (in valk) except for their card. This is why I'm in no hurry to reach level 150 and have almost never used any BMs and resets. Though I find myself leveling just as fast or faster than some vip friends (I'm non-vip).

Maybe if WoE was a bit more interesting for individuals... Have a kills counter or something? I dunno...

Anyway regarding the original topic, I might suggest having two "mains" (or one "main" one "alt", however you want to look at it). Having two characters you actively play usually means there's at least one character in range.

#10 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:35 AM

Lol same with my sura, unlimited is always great

#11 Ruissu

Ruissu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

Guild is fun if the guild leader knows what he's doing, like treasure and stuff can be shared if the guild leader throws an event and rewards the guild member who wins. But yeah I don't really have much fun in guild dungeons anymore so it wouldn't matter to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users